Old November 8th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default I listened to 11 meters last night and it still sounds ****ty.

But that's to be expected, ****ty operators make a service ****ty.

I hope you people realize if you make ham radio a codeless service, it
will get ****ty too.

SC
Old November 8th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Slow Code wrote:
But that's to be expected, ****ty operators make a service ****ty.

I hope you people realize if you make ham radio a codeless service, it
will get ****ty too.

SC

Now, now slow idiot. Your delusions seek to gain the better of you,
hold out and fight back man, get yourself some decent backbone!

There is no danger of tossing morse onto the trash-pile and following
progress. Indeed, many works in art, literature, poems, novels, etc.
have documented and made lesson of how often times a man can be made a
fool and prisoner of his own fears. You are doing no less, but before
our eyes you demonstrate a real life example. Quite educating really.

No, we need not fear amateur radio becoming a chitty service, we only
need to fear chitty hams--such as the like of you...

JS
Old November 9th 06, 12:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

John Smith wrote in
:

No, we need not fear amateur radio becoming a chitty service, we only
need to fear chitty hams--such as the like of you...

JS

There is nothing to fear John, unless you fear integrity and quality and
are against improving yourself. You don't have to do a single thing I
say, you can continue to be a scumbag if thats all you really want to be.

I'm only trying to keep the scumbags out of ham radio. It's people like
you that help there rest of us know what chitty looks and smells like. Tnx
for your support. Remember to flush the toilet when you're done crappin.

SC
Old November 9th 06, 01:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

There is nothing to fear John, unless you fear integrity and quality and
are against improving yourself.

If you are an example of improvement then I'll stick with the 10-4
good buddy's any day. You spend a suspicious amount of time being
negatively focused on one sector of a hobby. The truth is that in
reality you wish you could be an accepted member of that same sector.
You are a reject of life and lash out at those who you would like to
emulate. Enjoy what littler life you have,but for the most part you
are wasting it.
Old November 9th 06, 11:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

wrote in :

There is nothing to fear John, unless you fear integrity and quality and
are against improving yourself.

If you are an example of improvement then I'll stick with the 10-4
good buddy's any day.

Thanks for deciding to stay on 11 meters, that band was made
for you. You sound too lazy or dumb to ever be a good ham.

SC

Old November 10th 06, 02:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 23:23:24 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

wrote in :

There is nothing to fear John, unless you fear integrity and quality and
are against improving yourself.

If you are an example of improvement then I'll stick with the 10-4
good buddy's any day.

Thanks for deciding to stay on 11 meters, that band was made
for you. You sound too lazy or dumb to ever be a good ham.

SC

Thanks for allowing me to make my point again. If staying on 11
meters keeps me away from rejects like you, then I'd gladly stay
there.
Old November 10th 06, 02:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

wrote:
Thanks for allowing me to make my point again. If staying on 11

meters keeps me away from rejects like you, then I'd gladly stay
there.

Good point. That ****er is another no code apartment dweller anyway. No one
cares about him, including his family. The asshat has to troll rrcb for
attention.

Ever see his pic?
Old November 10th 06, 03:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Thanks for allowing me to make my point again. If staying on 11

meters keeps me away from rejects like you, then I'd gladly stay
there.

Good point. That ****er is another no code apartment dweller anyway. No one
cares about him, including his family. The asshat has to troll rrcb for
attention.

Ever see his pic?

No, but I can imagine that it goes a long way in explaining
the use of the word slow in Slow code.
Old November 10th 06, 03:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

wrote:
Thanks for allowing me to make my point again. If staying on 11
meters keeps me away from rejects like you, then I'd gladly stay
there.

Good point. That ****er is another no code apartment dweller anyway. No
one cares about him, including his family. The asshat has to troll rrcb
for attention.

Ever see his pic?

No, but I can imagine that it goes a long way in explaining
the use of the word slow in Slow code.

http://www.uwm.edu/People/admaroo/dumbass.jpg

He has someone to remind him to breathe and they happen to be a CBer.
That's why the ****er has a hard-on for rrcb. I filtered him and things
seem better here.
Old November 10th 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Steveo wrote:

http://www.uwm.edu/People/admaroo/dumbass.jpg

I think you lie. That could be the picture of any generic politician.
Probably scanned from a college yearbook. straight face

JS