Old November 9th 06, 12:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Rumsfeld Resigns!

"Art Harris" wrote in
oups.com:

See:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/11/....ap/index.html

That was a smart move for Rumsfeld. Why try to protect America and win
the wars when the democrats aren't going to let you win?

All along the democrats were more concerned about terrorist rights,
instead of terrorist deaths.

SC
Old November 9th 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...
"Art Harris" wrote in
oups.com:

See:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/11/....ap/index.html

That was a smart move for Rumsfeld. Why try to protect America and win
the wars when the democrats aren't going to let you win?

All along the democrats were more concerned about terrorist rights,
instead of terrorist deaths.

SC

Hey, Dude, we don't agree on CW but otherwise you make a certain amount of
sense.

Harold
KD5SAK

Old November 9th 06, 01:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Rumsfeld , more like Dumsfeld!

Slow Code wrote:
"Art Harris" wrote in
oups.com:

See:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/11/....ap/index.html

That was a smart move for Rumsfeld. Why try to protect America and win
the wars when the democrats aren't going to let you win?

All along the democrats were more concerned about terrorist rights,
instead of terrorist deaths.

Good riddence, he should take Bush and Chaney with him.

Old November 9th 06, 07:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Slow Code wrote:
See:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/11/....ap/index.html

..
That was a smart move for Rumsfeld. Why try to protect America and win
the wars when the democrats aren't going to let you win?

Oh? You think his strategy has been working well up until now with the
Republicans controlling the White House and both houses of Congress? If
you think the war is going well, I'd hate to see what bad is.

Art

Old November 9th 06, 11:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc

"Art Harris" wrote in
oups.com:

.
That was a smart move for Rumsfeld. Why try to protect America and win
the wars when the democrats aren't going to let you win?

Oh? You think his strategy has been working well up until now with the
Republicans controlling the White House and both houses of Congress? If
you think the war is going well, I'd hate to see what bad is.

Art

Bad is when the enemy drives you out of the country.

SC

Old November 9th 06, 11:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default Now it seems John Smith has a Hard-on for me.

Where do these little peckers come from?

SC
Old November 9th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Slow Code wrote:
Where do these little peckers come from?

SC

Slow Idiot:

Let me then try but one more example, a bit different perhaps will cause
the revelation:

Remember from your history classes, there was a time when most if not
all the worlds peoples believed the world was flat and, that if one were
to set sail in a ship and venture too far, one would fall off the planet
(disk?) But yet, now we look back at these peoples and see the
blindness their foolishness and fears caused? We laugh at such childish
intellect.

Can you make a connection between the above and your own fear--that
maniac, illogical, simplistic, all consuming and quaint fear of life
without morse code which holds you in blind bondage? Face your fear and
be free man!

Regards,
JS
Old November 9th 06, 11:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Slow Code wrote:
Where do these little peckers come from?

SC

Obviously you're just a troll. As soon as everyone quits feeding you,
you'll shrivel up and die.

IMO, it can't be too soon.

jak

Old November 11th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

jakdedert wrote in
news
Slow Code wrote:
Where do these little peckers come from?

SC

Obviously you're just a troll. As soon as everyone quits feeding you,
you'll shrivel up and die.

IMO, it can't be too soon.

jak

I bet you're happy the democrats won.

SC

Rumsfeld Resigns! Slow Code Antenna 9 November 11th 06 08:17 PM
P2OG=Abu Gharib,Guantanamo,Koran desecration, all planned by Rumsfeld to enrage Muslims [email protected] Shortwave 0 May 29th 05 09:38 AM
AIR America Radio chief resigns Mike Terry Shortwave 19 May 10th 04 12:38 AM