Old November 9th 06, 11:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

Default I hope President Bush doesn't cave in to the retards.

I hope he keeps his Veto pen close and at the ready. America
can't afford what the liberals are going shove down our throats.

Democrat Agenda and it's side effects:

Defeat in Iraq,
Higher taxes,
Much Much larger government,
Renewed attacks on morality, religion, free speech and gun rights,
Higher inflation and unemployment,
terrorist attacks on our own shores again,
thousands of childen murdered by being sucked from the womb with a
vacuum....

Old November 10th 06, 01:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

Slow Code wrote in news:LLO4h.4561$l25.1573
@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net:

I hope he keeps his Veto pen close and at the ready. America
can't afford what the liberals are going shove down our throats.

Democrat Agenda and it's side effects:

Defeat in Iraq,
Higher taxes,
Much Much larger government,
Renewed attacks on morality, religion, free speech and gun rights,
Higher inflation and unemployment,
terrorist attacks on our own shores again,
thousands of childen murdered by being sucked from the womb with a
vacuum....

A president who keeps his fingers crossed behind his back when he signs
legislation he has every intention of ignoring doesn't really need a
'Veto pen', does he? Or have you been living under a rock? Me, I'm one
of those conservatives who thinks the checks and balances intended in the
constitution are still relevant. Apparently, you don't. Quite sad
[though in keeping with most of your other posts if I'm not mistaken].
Old November 10th 06, 07:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

Why does anyone care to answer posts that have NO CONNEXION WHATSOEVER
with the object of this group ?????? Only reasonable answer would be
"**** off, Slow Code, YOU're the retard if you're illiterate enough not
to see that this group is about SW RADIO !!! So **** OFF
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Old November 16th 06, 01:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

Default I hope retard Bush doesn't cave in to good morals

Great response, Pete. Obviously you are -not- "Slow"!

On 2006-11-09 17:23:23 -0600, Slow Code said:

Defeat in Iraq,

ITS OVER. WTF do you want the soldiers to do? There is nothing that the
Dems can do to overcome Bush and the kommie republikans have f&*ked up.

Exactly right! Repubs, Dems, Libertarians...makes *no* difference. We
are painted into the perfect corner by Bush---screwed if we stay,
screwed if we go. Anybody remember when Bush Sr. said he wouldn't invade
Iraq because "there was no exit strategy". Sound familiar? Coming back
to haunt us??

Renewed attacks on morality, religion,

Could anything be worse than Bush and the Godless moral filth marching
around waving Bibles while homosexual prostitutes are working in the
White House? Gimme a break. Its IMPOSSIBLE to be worse than the
republicans.

Don't forget the new book out from one of the White House staffers that
was there...and described Bush and his gang *ridiculing* their
"religious right" supporters behind their backs!
Old November 16th 06, 01:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

On 2006-11-09 17:23:23 -0600, Slow Code said:

[...]

Hey Carter! Go take your meds.

dxAce
Michigan
USA