Old November 23rd 06, 12:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default Turkeys on two meters.

Used to be able to hear technical things, now all I got to listen
to is turkeys. They gooble back and forth at each other.

If they don't have to learn CW, they just don't study as much.

SC
Old November 23rd 06, 02:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default crapthon goes on

Slow Code wrote:

If they don't have to learn CW, they just don't study as much.

if they take the time to learn Morse Code they can't study as much

SC

Old November 24th 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

an_old_friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:

If they don't have to learn CW, they just don't study as much.

if they take the time to learn Morse Code they can't study as much

How much CW do you hear on two meters? Not very much. CW is primarily
a HF mode.

Old November 24th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message
ps.com...

an_old_friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:

If they don't have to learn CW, they just don't study as much.

if they take the time to learn Morse Code they can't study as much

How much CW do you hear on two meters? Not very much. CW is primarily
a HF mode.

Guess I may as well plonk the rest of you guys too. This CW / Code argument
is disgusting. What the **** are you going to argue about IF and WHEN the
FCC should decide to DROP it? Get a ****ing life already. Most of you have
been plonked to avoid reading this stupid ****. Start a ****ing news group -
CW/CODE and it's benefits or lack thereof - LEAVE this room for what it is
for - SWAPPING.

Old November 28th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Markie wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:

If they don't have to learn CW, they just don't study as much.

if they take the time to learn Morse Code they can't study as much

If you would stop crapping on the net 24/7 you'd have more study time too.

SC

Old November 29th 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default kookathon

wrote:
Andy the Perv Timberlake wrote:
wrote:
On 29 Nov 2006 13:26:09 -0800, "Andy the Perv Timberlake"

not on 24/7

Your posting dates and times say otherwise. How's your shemale "wife"
taking that?
no woger my psoting times are not saying saying that nor do I have a
shemal;e wife

Wrong on all counts, dumbass. You post late at night and all day and
you do have a shemale wife.

Yes I post often late at night so do you

Nope wrong again, ****tard.

no shemale wife though

You've never posted proof otherwise, kiddie raper.

but I wasted an hour a day for 5 years not interested in wasting more
time on something I lack the talent for

Markie admits making intelligent post is something in which he lacks
talent!

no woger you need to learn to read

No, Morkie, you need to learn how to write and read in English.

I can you can't even spell my name right

YOu can't even spell your own name right, since you never post under
it.

I have wasted my time on code which is not a matter of intelegence

Which is a good thing since you lack any intelligence.

wel you agree

I agree *you* are too ****ing stupid to pass it.
You've admitted that.

otherwise you NEVER would have passed without a lot more blowjobs

Telling us how you managed to pass your no-code tech, Marqueer?

by knowing the materail

BWHAHAHAHA You can't even spell "material" correctly, ****tard, much
less know it.

how did you pass? twice i might add

And you can't even pass it ONCE.... BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Old November 30th 06, 02:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
Markie wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:

If they don't have to learn CW, they just don't study as much.

if they take the time to learn Morse Code they can't study as much

If you would stop crapping on the net 24/7 you'd have more study time too.

SC

I PUNCE
..
..