Old December 22nd 06, 11:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
HH HH is offline

Default A Christmas Present Everyone Can Afford

You can add "decendo" to the phrase!

"Non illegitimus carborundum decendo"!

Merry Christmas
VK2KCE

"Dr.Ace" wrote in message
:
: "Bill Turner" wrote in message
: ...
: Please folks, do not reply to these off topic posts.
:
: If these idiots never get any replies, they will eventually give up
: and go away.
:
: Thanks,
:
: Bill, W6WRT
:
: Non illigitamus carborundum
: Merry Christmas
: Ace - WH2T
:
:
:

Old December 23rd 06, 03:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Tri-Faced Robesin Strikes Out Again

K4YZ wrote:
wrote (N0IMD):
Bill Turner wrote:
Please folks, do not reply to these off topic posts.

If these idiots never get any replies, they will eventually give up
and go away.

Thanks,

Bill, W6WRT

Bill, I respectfully disagree. Your strategy works with normal people.
Robesin isn't normal, and he'll only go away when his ISP is shut off.
He's the originator of the infamous "MARS IS Amareur Radio"
declaration and the excrement eating thread. At the moment, he's got
himself wrapped up in the flag, so he's untouchable even if off-topic.

Bill...Welcome to the "logic" of Brian P Burke, N0IMD, hiding
behind one of his "anonymous" screen names as "hot--ham-and-cheese"

Bill, this is the first Robesin reply in years where he did not forge
the attributes to read "snot-scam-and sleaze..." Robesin is trying to
win you over by playing nice this time. Unfortunately, the rest of us
know his game.

Brian has participated, along with Leonard H Anderson (unlicensed)
and Mark Morgan (KB9RQZ) in an anti-Amateur Radio tirades and has
fallen flat on his face in one prognostication about Amateur Radio
after another. He doesn't like it that I've been right.

Robesin is right? When???

Robesin attacks when I reposted an article taken directly from the ARRL
web site quoting an ARRL Vice President in its entirety stating that
amateurs have an overblown sense of self-importance.

One of Brain's favorite tactics is to take comments out-of-context
and then try to represent them as the entire "gist" of the comments.

One of Robesin's favorite tactics is to make homosexual inuendo or
claims of pedophilia when he encounters someone who disagrees with him.

My "MARS IS AMATEUR RADIO" comment refered to the fact that
the MARS program was staffed almost entirely by Amateur Radio licensees
and was in the very spirit of what it means to be an Amateur Radio
licensee...

I pointed out that MARS absolutely has non-amateur leadership,
non-amateur participants, and an entirely non-amateur mission. Hell,
Robesin claims to have been chopped to an NMC MARS slot on Okinawa - as
an active duty, non-amateur participant. Yet he continues with his
"Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur Radio" nonsense. Didn't even know
what the MOD was. He tried pulling this stunt before he realized that
I had MARS experience.

He doesn't want to repeat THAT part since it wouldn't serve
his purposes. (to try and embarrass me)

Except that I was an actual MARS affiliate and knew what I was talking
about. You didn't. Still don't.

He also claims that I am repsonsible for the "excrement eating"
thread. That's a blatant lie. His "friend", Mark Morgan, KB9RQZ, is
SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for the authorship of those subject lines and use of
profanity. You won't see my subject lines repeating it..

Sorry Robesin, but you are the one who posted the "excrement eating"
filth, and keep reposting your quote. Unbelievable, but Google
provides.

Brain, of course, has NEVER owned up to any one of his own
misrepresentatiuons of Amateur Radio.

I have opinions but Robesin doesn't allow dissenting opinions.
Opinions that differ from his are "LIES."

He has made ludicrous claims
that have failed to meet any statndard of proof or substance, including
any one of several claims of having been a DX station,

David Heil/K8MN has me confirmed at least twice. Robesin knows this,
therefore Robesin lies.

misrepresentations about MARS, RACES, ARES, and other poorly
conceptualized opinions that have fallen by the wayside as failing the
test of evidence.

After it was obvious from one regular on RRAP that his ARES group was
unable to fully support an upcoming American Red Cross exercise,
Robesin was asked to write a duty schedule for the exercise. The
stated requirements were three 3 operators on duty per shift. He
shorted the 1st eight hours of the exercise by all three personnel. He
claims it was covered, but the supported agency was not supported at
all. The subsequent shifts were shorted from one to two operators per
shift. Robesin claims that ARES can support all agency needs even when
they lack enough volunteers. Amateur Operators can perform Super-Human
feats, OR the ARC is just an 8AM - 5PM agency.

Everyone's entitled to their opinions.

Not true. Hot-ham is not entitled to an opinion, if Robesin has
anything to say about it.

Brain's opinions of me are
obviously low as he, despite having allegedly been a veteran himself,
are anti-veteran and anti-volunteer.

My opinions of Robesin are spot on.

In addition to slinging accusations of homosexual and pedophilia at
those who disagree with him, I am now a veteran-hater and a
volunteer-hater. Nevermind that I am a veteran and a volunteer.

Robesin has claimed that he can have me picked up on his say so as an
LPN with a simple phone call from Tennessee. To another poster on
RRAP, he claimed that "People who shoot off their mouths can have their
tires slashed, rocks thrown through windows, and wives terrorized," but
later clarified that all those bad things would be at someone else's
hands.

A well known Amateur Radio store advertising in QST, whose ham daughter
was featured in the ad photo, was said to be "selling something" but
not amateur equipment.

Robesin, whose father was a Sailor Army Recruiter (I swear thats not a
typo), lays claim to seven hostile actions in the USMC, but who's only
overseas assignment was Okinawa.

There's more, much more, but if I went on and on and on you'd probably
think I was making it up. I'm not. Google provides.

I've rubbed his nose in one
failed opinion after another.

Yet it is your excrement on another man's genitals, according to your
own original claims and subsequent quotes. Google provides, and you've
requoted yourself numerous times.

So...There's my $0.02. Do with it as you will, but I'd take a BIG
grain of salt with any traffic coming from "hot-ham-and-cheese", as you
are welcome to do with mine.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Your $0.02 isn't worth two cents. Google provides.

Old December 23rd 06, 12:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default More Brainless Rantings from N0IMD

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote (N0IMD):
Bill Turner wrote:
Please folks, do not reply to these off topic posts.

If these idiots never get any replies, they will eventually give up
and go away.

Thanks,

Bill, W6WRT

Bill, I respectfully disagree. Your strategy works with normal people.
Robesin isn't normal, and he'll only go away when his ISP is shut off.
He's the originator of the infamous "MARS IS Amareur Radio"
declaration and the excrement eating thread. At the moment, he's got
himself wrapped up in the flag, so he's untouchable even if off-topic.

Bill...Welcome to the "logic" of Brian P Burke, N0IMD, hiding
behind one of his "anonymous" screen names as "hot--ham-and-cheese"

Bill, this is the first Robesin reply in years where he did not forge
the attributes to read "snot-scam-and sleaze..."

Not true, Brain...Not true. However you go right on ahead with
your tale of woe.

Robesin is trying to
win you over by playing nice this time. Unfortunately, the rest of us
know his game.

Robeson DOES "play nice"...Unless you blatantly lie to me or get
caught lying about something that you should know better than to lie
about.

For example: Brian P Burke promising to keep certain information
"private" via e-mail, but then running right on back to the NG and
divulging that which he promised to not divulge.

Hence the complete lack of respect for Brian P Burke.

Brian has participated, along with Leonard H Anderson (unlicensed)
and Mark Morgan (KB9RQZ) in an anti-Amateur Radio tirades and has
fallen flat on his face in one prognostication about Amateur Radio
after another. He doesn't like it that I've been right.

Robesin is right? When???

Let's start off with YOUR assertions that ARES.RACES, etc couldn't
/ wouldn't respond to any major disaster in any meaningful numbrs or
for a sustained period.

I said you were wrong.

You said several nasty things about "uniforms", "patriotic
bunting", "ARRL sockpuppet", etc [words, by the way, straight out of
the Leonard H Anderson playbook].

Then came a series of hurricaines and tornaos to the south and
southwest. All of them supported at length by ARES and RACES (among
others, of course)

Then came September 11th...Then came Hurricane Katrina...Then came
Hurricaine Rita...Again, all agencies YOU claimed couldn't / wouldn't
respond did exactly that.

We can then dig up your "unlicensed devices" rants, among others.

Robesin attacks when I reposted an article taken directly from the ARRL
web site quoting an ARRL Vice President in its entirety stating that
amateurs have an overblown sense of self-importance.

And it wasn't true then, it's not true now.

The ARRL vice president's sentiments are NOT shared by the
Department of Homeleand Security, the Department of Defense, Salvation
Army, The American Red Cross, the Department of State and other
agencies.

One of Brain's favorite tactics is to take comments out-of-context
and then try to represent them as the entire "gist" of the comments.

One of Robesin's favorite tactics is to make homosexual inuendo or
claims of pedophilia when he encounters someone who disagrees with him.

Only true when there is such evidence of that sort of behaviour,
Brain.

So far it's hit the mark (pradon the pun) with Mark and Toiddie.
The jury's out on you, but you cleaned up your act.

My "MARS IS AMATEUR RADIO" comment refered to the fact that
the MARS program was staffed almost entirely by Amateur Radio licensees
and was in the very spirit of what it means to be an Amateur Radio
licensee...

I pointed out that MARS absolutely has non-amateur leadership,
non-amateur participants, and an entirely non-amateur mission.

Uhn huh.

And over 95% of Amateur Radio IS staffed by licensed Amateur
Radio operators.

Hell,
Robesin claims to have been chopped to an NMC MARS slot on Okinawa - as
an active duty, non-amateur participant. Yet he continues with his
"Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur Radio" nonsense. Didn't even know
what the MOD was. He tried pulling this stunt before he realized that
I had MARS experience.

Yes, Brain, I know what the MOD is. You've allowed yourself to be
hypontized by Lennie's incessant repeating of that claim.

It was wrong then. It's wrong now.

He doesn't want to repeat THAT part since it wouldn't serve
his purposes. (to try and embarrass me)

Except that I was an actual MARS affiliate and knew what I was talking
about. You didn't. Still don't.

Brian P Burke uttering yet again more mistruthful statements in a
public forum.

He also claims that I am repsonsible for the "excrement eating"
thread. That's a blatant lie. His "friend", Mark Morgan, KB9RQZ, is
SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for the authorship of those subject lines and use of
profanity. You won't see my subject lines repeating it..

Sorry Robesin, but you are the one who posted the "excrement eating"
filth, and keep reposting your quote. Unbelievable, but Google
provides.

Sorry, brain, but one again YOU are lying.

The "excrement eating" posts belong to your "buddy", KB9RQZ. And
the recent onslaught of re-tasked subject lines with exactly those
words are HIS doings...Not mine.

Stop lying, Mr Burke.

Brain, of course, has NEVER owned up to any one of his own
misrepresentatiuons of Amateur Radio.

I have opinions but Robesin doesn't allow dissenting opinions.
Opinions that differ from his are "LIES."

Again with the deceit.

He has made ludicrous claims
that have failed to meet any statndard of proof or substance, including
any one of several claims of having been a DX station,

David Heil/K8MN has me confirmed at least twice. Robesin knows this,
therefore Robesin lies.

No I don't know this.

I don't have Dave's logs.

However we are STILL awating some evidence of the validity of your
claims of having operated legally from Somalia.

misrepresentations about MARS, RACES, ARES, and other poorly
conceptualized opinions that have fallen by the wayside as failing the
test of evidence.

After it was obvious from one regular on RRAP that his ARES group was
unable to fully support an upcoming American Red Cross exercise,
Robesin was asked to write a duty schedule for the exercise. The
stated requirements were three 3 operators on duty per shift. He
shorted the 1st eight hours of the exercise by all three personnel. He
claims it was covered, but the supported agency was not supported at
all. The subsequent shifts were shorted from one to two operators per
shift. Robesin claims that ARES can support all agency needs even when
they lack enough volunteers. Amateur Operators can perform Super-Human
feats, OR the ARC is just an 8AM - 5PM agency.

Sigh.

I guess we can only watch Brain continue to make a fool out of
himself.

Everyone's entitled to their opinions.

Not true. Hot-ham is not entitled to an opinion, if Robesin has
anything to say about it.

Sure. Have an opinion.

But when you express it as "fact" and the "facts" don't bear up
under the scrutiny of 3rd party reports to the contrary, don't get
upset when you get "called" for your errors, Brain.

Brain's opinions of me are
obviously low as he, despite having allegedly been a veteran himself,
are anti-veteran and anti-volunteer.

My opinions of Robesin are spot on.

Uhhhhhh...YOUR spots are usually little yellow rings on the carpet,
Brain.

In addition to slinging accusations of homosexual and pedophilia at
those who disagree with him, I am now a veteran-hater and a
volunteer-hater. Nevermind that I am a veteran and a volunteer.

You hated them before, Brain...I am sure I am only the focus of
your disdain in THIS forum.

You've not had a single constructive, complimentary thing to say
about ANY volunteer group save your Scouting troop.

Robesin has claimed that he can have me picked up on his say so as an
LPN with a simple phone call from Tennessee. To another poster on
RRAP, he claimed that "People who shoot off their mouths can have their
tires slashed, rocks thrown through windows, and wives terrorized," but
later clarified that all those bad things would be at someone else's
hands.

Bigger sigh.

More of Brian P Burke's misquoting. I cited a news item some
years ago where exactly that thing occcured.

Now for having mentioned it, Brain insists that I have made thinly
veiled threats of a same nature.

An act of cowardice.

A well known Amateur Radio store advertising in QST, whose ham daughter
was featured in the ad photo, was said to be "selling something" but
not amateur equipment.

More deceit.

Brain...WHY do you lie so readily?

Robesin, whose father was a Sailor Army Recruiter (I swear thats not a
typo), lays claim to seven hostile actions in the USMC, but who's only
overseas assignment was Okinawa.

"Sailor Army Recruiter"...?!?!?

No Brain...let's get the FACTS right. My father served on Active
Duty in the Untied States Navy during the Korean Conflict.

He was later an Active Duty recuriter for the US Army Reserve.
Yes, Brain, SOME people DO serve in more than one branch of the Armed
Forces than one...

And no, Brain, Okinawa was NOT my "only overseas assignment".

There's more, much more, but if I went on and on and on you'd probably
think I was making it up. I'm not. Google provides.

Much of what you say is not "made up"...Just quoted out of context
or misattributed.

But mostly quoted out of context.

I've rubbed his nose in one
failed opinion after another.

Yet it is your excrement on another man's genitals, according to your
own original claims and subsequent quotes. Google provides, and you've
requoted yourself numerous times.

I guess your English comprehension skills are as incompetent as
Morkie's.

That's not what I said. But you go right on ahead pretending it
is as long s you think no one else can see it....

So...There's my $0.02. Do with it as you will, but I'd take a BIG
grain of salt with any traffic coming from "hot-ham-and-cheese", as you
are welcome to do with mine.

Your $0.02 isn't worth two cents. Google provides.

Google provides evidence that any "opinions" uttered by you under
any one of your "anonymous" names needs to be taken with a grin of salt
the size of the Rock of Gibralter.

As usual.....

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 23rd 06, 03:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default More Guy Nurse Rantings

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
Bill Turner wrote:
Please folks, do not reply to these off topic posts.

If these idiots never get any replies, they will eventually give up
and go away.

Thanks,

Bill, W6WRT

Bill, I respectfully disagree. Your strategy works with normal people.

Robesin isn't normal, and he'll only go away when his ISP is shut off.
He's the originator of the infamous "MARS IS Amareur Radio"
declaration and the excrement eating thread. At the moment, he's got
himself wrapped up in the flag, so he's untouchable even if off-topic.

Bill...Welcome to the "logic" of Brian, hiding
behind one of his "anonymous" screen names as "hot--ham-and-cheese"

Bill, this is the first Robesin reply in years where he did not forge
the attributes to read "snot-scam-and sleaze..."

Not true, Brain...Not true. However you go right on ahead with
your tale of woe.

Does Robesin always start off with a lie? Apparently so.

In any event, I changed his forgings back to the original content.

Robesin is trying to
win you over by playing nice this time. Unfortunately, the rest of us
know his game.

Robeson DOES "play nice"...

Do I have to start another tally of your lies such as I had to do a few
years back? What was it? An average of 10 new lies a day for a week
before I gave up?

Unless you blatantly lie to me or get
caught lying about something that you should know better than to lie
about.

No lies, Robesin. You just don't like my opinions.

For example: Brian P Burke promising to keep certain information
"private" via e-mail, but then running right on back to the NG and
divulging that which he promised to not divulge.

There was no promise, and what you claim was a hostile action was
nonsense.

Hence the complete lack of respect for Brian.

Robesin has six other hostile actions. He says.

Brian has participated, along with Leonard H Anderson (unlicensed)
and Mark Morgan (KB9RQZ) in an anti-Amateur Radio tirades and has
fallen flat on his face in one prognostication about Amateur Radio
after another. He doesn't like it that I've been right.

Robesin is right? When???

Let's start off with YOUR assertions that ARES.RACES, etc couldn't
/ wouldn't respond to any major disaster in any meaningful numbrs or
for a sustained period.

I said you were wrong.

But that's not what I said. It's what you said I said.

You said several nasty things about "uniforms", "patriotic
bunting", "ARRL sockpuppet", etc [words, by the way, straight out of
the Leonard H Anderson playbook].

I don't use the phrase "sock puppet" or "ARRL sock puppet." I don't
think I've ever used the phrase "patriotic bunting," either. I do use
the word "uniforms" as in Robesin will do anything to get into a
uniform since his USMC career was cut short by some unmentionable
mystery.

Perhaps why Robesin claims that my statements are straight out of the
Anderson playbook is because Robesin is unable to distinguish a Hot-Ham
posting from an Anderson posting. His stupidity is not my problem, but
he tries to make it so.

Then came a series of hurricaines and tornaos to the south and
southwest. All of them supported at length by ARES and RACES (among
others, of course)

Do all amateurs have super-human abilities in Robesin-world?

ARES is a volunteer organization. It suffers from shortages of
manpower and equipment just as do non-volunteer response organizations
during an emergency.

Then came September 11th...Then came Hurricane Katrina...Then came
Hurricaine Rita...Again, all agencies YOU claimed couldn't / wouldn't
respond did exactly that.

Only Amateur Radio responded with exactly enough of everything?

Lots of agencies responded. Lots of News Reports about too little, too
late. Lots of Government Officials claiming too little, too late.
Lots of Citizen Victims claiming too little, too late. I don't know
how Robesin missed it, unless he was busy with that 1,000 yard stare.

We can then dig up your "unlicensed devices" rants, among others.

No rant. Unlicensed devices and cell phones handle most day to day
emergencies.

Robesin attacks when I reposted an article taken directly from the ARRL
web site quoting an ARRL Vice President in its entirety stating that
amateurs have an overblown sense of self-importance.

And it wasn't true then, it's not true now.

Then inform our ARRL Officials that you don't like their opinions
(lies) instead of calling me a liar.

The ARRL vice president's sentiments are NOT shared by the
Department of Homeleand Security, the Department of Defense, Salvation
Army, The American Red Cross, the Department of State and other
agencies.

So why attack Hot-Ham?

One of Brain's favorite tactics is to take comments out-of-context
and then try to represent them as the entire "gist" of the comments.

One of Robesin's favorite tactics is to make homosexual inuendo or
claims of pedophilia when he encounters someone who disagrees with him.

Only true when there is such evidence of that sort of behaviour,
Brain.

Where is your evidence for making those attacks on me?

So far it's hit the mark (pradon the pun) with Mark and Toiddie.

Are you taking spelling lessons from Mark?

The jury's out on you, but you cleaned up your act.

There is no jury. There's only Robesin and he is subject to the laws
of our nation.

My "MARS IS AMATEUR RADIO" comment refered to the fact that
the MARS program was staffed almost entirely by Amateur Radio licensees
and was in the very spirit of what it means to be an Amateur Radio
licensee...

I pointed out that MARS absolutely has non-amateur leadership,
non-amateur participants, and an entirely non-amateur mission.

Uhn huh.

And over 95% of Amateur Radio IS staffed by licensed Amateur
Radio operators.

Had Robesin said, "Sorry Hans, Amateur Radio IS Amateur Radio"
there would be no disagreement. But that's not what he said.

Let's keep the focus on MARS, shall we?

Hell,
Robesin claims to have been chopped to an NMC MARS slot on Okinawa - as
an active duty, non-amateur participant. Yet he continues with his
"Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur Radio" nonsense. Didn't even know
what the MOD was. He tried pulling this stunt before he realized that
I had MARS experience.

Yes, Brain, I know what the MOD is.

You do now, thanks to me.

You've allowed yourself to be
hypontized by Lennie's incessant repeating of that claim.

Unfortunately you find it difficult to distinguish my posts from
Anderson's. Here's a hint, try reading the headers instead of forging
them.

I was wrong then. I's wrong now.

Your grammar stinks. ;^)

He doesn't want to repeat THAT part since it wouldn't serve
his purposes. (to try and embarrass me)

Except that I was an actual MARS affiliate and knew what I was talking
about. You didn't. Still don't.

Brian uttering yet again more mistruthful statements in a
public forum.

Facts, Robesin, facts! Stick to them and you'll do OK.

He also claims that I am repsonsible for the "excrement eating"
thread. That's a blatant lie. His "friend", Mark Morgan, KB9RQZ, is
SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for the authorship of those subject lines and use of
profanity. You won't see my subject lines repeating it..

Sorry Robesin, but you are the one who posted the "excrement eating"
filth, and keep reposting your quote. Unbelievable, but Google
provides.

Sorry, brain, but one again YOU are lying.

The "excrement eating" posts belong to your "buddy", KB9RQZ. And
the recent onslaught of re-tasked subject lines with exactly those
words are HIS doings...Not mine.

Gee, you sure hate it when someone out-assholes you using your own sick
tactics.

Stop lying, Mr.

You originated the excrement eating posting, and you have since
requoted yourself for the sake of clarity, however, what you said was
far from clear. If you'd like to restate what it was that you said,
hopefully in a clearer way...

No, nevermind. It was sick enough the first time it came around.

Brain, of course, has NEVER owned up to any one of his own
misrepresentatiuons of Amateur Radio.

I have opinions but Robesin doesn't allow dissenting opinions.
Opinions that differ from his are "LIES."

Again with the deceit.

Again with your lies.

He has made ludicrous claims
that have failed to meet any statndard of proof or substance, including
any one of several claims of having been a DX station,

David Heil/K8MN has me confirmed at least twice. Robesin knows this,
therefore Robesin lies.

No I don't know this.

I don't have Dave's logs.

So now Dave is lying?

However we are STILL awating some evidence of the validity of your
claims of having operated legally from Somalia.

You'll just have to accept or reject my say so. Kind of like your
claims to seven hostile actions.

misrepresentations about MARS, RACES, ARES, and other poorly
conceptualized opinions that have fallen by the wayside as failing the
test of evidence.

After it was obvious from one regular on RRAP that his ARES group was
unable to fully support an upcoming American Red Cross exercise,
Robesin was asked to write a duty schedule for the exercise. The
stated requirements were three 3 operators on duty per shift. He
shorted the 1st eight hours of the exercise by all three personnel. He
claims it was covered, but the supported agency was not supported at
all. The subsequent shifts were shorted from one to two operators per
shift. Robesin claims that ARES can support all agency needs even when
they lack enough volunteers. Amateur Operators can perform Super-Human
feats, OR the ARC is just an 8AM - 5PM agency.

Sigh.

Indeed. Your shenanigans are archived in Google.

I guess we can only watch Brain continue to make a fool out of
himself.

No fooling. It's all archived in Google.

Everyone's entitled to their opinions.

Not true. Hot-ham is not entitled to an opinion, if Robesin has
anything to say about it.

Sure. Have an opinion.

But when you express it as "fact" and the "facts" don't bear up
under the scrutiny of 3rd party reports to the contrary, don't get
upset when you get "called" for your errors, Brain.

You post in absolutes..., for example, "Sorry Hans, MARS IS
Amateur Radio."

I pointed out that the Chief of Air Force MARS, at the time, was not an
amateur radio operator.

That single fact sunk your whole position on MARS as an amateur
organization, unless you want to argue the definition of "is."

Brain's opinions of me are
obviously low as he, despite having allegedly been a veteran himself,
are anti-veteran and anti-volunteer.

My opinions of Robesin are spot on.

Uhhhhhh...YOUR spots are usually little yellow rings on the carpet,
Brain.

??? More Robesin lies? Stick to the facts, Robesin.

In addition to slinging accusations of homosexual and pedophilia at
those who disagree with him, I am now a veteran-hater and a
volunteer-hater. Nevermind that I am a veteran and a volunteer.

You hated them before, Brain...I am sure I am only the focus of
your disdain in THIS forum.

Nope. You bring disdain upon yourself in your behavio[u]r toward
others.

You've not had a single constructive, complimentary thing to say
about ANY volunteer group save your Scouting troop.

My comments were about people who are volunteers of multiple volunteer
agencies, and when a crisis occurs, have to support one agency and not
all. For example, you are a "professional" volunteer, committing to
the Tennessee State Militia, the Civil Air Patrol, ARES, MARS, and who
knows what else. And your professional position as an ER LPN should be
a high priority in your community. So when the claxon goes off, which
way do you run? Which volunteer organization(s) are left holding the
bag because Robesin overcommitted himself and really isn't super-human?

Robesin has claimed that he can have me picked up on his say so as an
LPN with a simple phone call from Tennessee. To another poster on
RRAP, he claimed that "People who shoot off their mouths can have their
tires slashed, rocks thrown through windows, and wives terrorized," but
later clarified that all those bad things would be at someone else's
hands.

Bigger sigh.

Yeh. Big, big sigh. Maybe if you just quit posting such nonsense....

More of Brian's misquoting. I cited a news item some
years ago where exactly that thing occcured.

Here's a hint, next time you cite a news item, present it as a cited
news item and not as a threat. It's called "clarity," and you lack it.

Now for having mentioned it, Brain insists that I have made thinly
veiled threats of a same nature.

An act of cowardice.

I perceived a threat. In Robesin's own words, one has only to perceive
a threat for there to be a threat.

A well known Amateur Radio store advertising in QST, whose ham daughter
was featured in the ad photo, was said to be "selling something" but
not amateur equipment.

More deceit.

Brain...WHY do you lie so readily?

Google provides.

Robesin, whose father was a Sailor Army Recruiter (I swear thats not a
typo), lays claim to seven hostile actions in the USMC, but who's only
overseas assignment was Okinawa.

"Sailor Army Recruiter"...?!?!?

No Brain...let's get the FACTS right.

Yes, yes, finally!!!

My father served on Active
Duty in the Untied States Navy during the Korean Conflict.

He was later an Active Duty recuriter for the US Army Reserve.
Yes, Brain, SOME people DO serve in more than one branch of the Armed
Forces than one...

than one...

OK.

And no, Brain, Okinawa was NOT my "only overseas assignment".

Then the only thing remaining is a small matter... PROOF.

There's more, much more, but if I went on and on and on you'd probably
think I was making it up. I'm not. Google provides.

Much of what you say is not "made up"...Just quoted out of context
or misattributed.

But mostly quoted out of context.

Dig it up, "fatboy."

I've rubbed his nose in one
failed opinion after another.

Yet it is your excrement on another man's genitals, according to your
own original claims and subsequent quotes. Google provides, and you've
requoted yourself numerous times.

I guess your English comprehension skills are as incompetent as
Morkie's.

That's not what I said. But you go right on ahead pretending it
is as long s you think no one else can see it....

What scares me most isn't that you made a mistake in your grammar when
posting that sick nonsense, it's that you posted the sick nonsense at
all.

It is grossly off topic and has no place in an amateur radio discussion
newsgroup.

I certainly hope that Paul Schleck agrees.

So...There's my $0.02. Do with it as you will, but I'd take a BIG
grain of salt with any traffic coming from "hot-ham-and-cheese", as you
are welcome to do with mine.

Your $0.02 isn't worth two cents. Google provides.

Google provides evidence that any "opinions" uttered by you under
any one of your "anonymous" names needs to be taken with a grin of salt
the size of the Rock of Gibralter.

GRIN

As usual.....

Steve, K4YZ

Heil says that people who cannot spell aren't worthy of leadership...

Old December 24th 06, 02:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

wrote:
On 22 Dec 2006 19:51:43 -0800,
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote (N0IMD):
Bill Turner wrote:
[...]

ineed I had missed that

I do my best to change the attributes back to original.

although in fair when he conducting a MASS vandalism of my post he
sometimes misses doing that

He's just lazy.

Brian has participated, along with Leonard H Anderson (unlicensed)
and Mark Morgan (KB9RQZ) in an anti-Amateur Radio tirades and has
fallen flat on his face in one prognostication about Amateur Radio
after another. He doesn't like it that I've been right.

Robesin is right? When???

Robesin attacks when I reposted an article taken directly from the ARRL
web site quoting an ARRL Vice President in its entirety stating that
amateurs have an overblown sense of self-importance.

you leave that according to steve being anti steve in the slightest
way is being anti Ham

And anti-veteran and anti-ARRL and anti-Red Cross and anti-Morse Code
Test...

One of Brain's favorite tactics is to take comments out-of-context
and then try to represent them as the entire "gist" of the comments.

One of Robesin's favorite tactics is to make homosexual inuendo or
claims of pedophilia when he encounters someone who disagrees with him.

or tax evsasion welfare fraud or that one defrauded the govt of one
rightfull salery (that was his constant attack on Frank)

Robesin draws a disability pension, yet he is an ER nurse. How can an
ER Nurse be disabled?

My "MARS IS AMATEUR RADIO" comment refered to the fact that
the MARS program was staffed almost entirely by Amateur Radio licensees
and was in the very spirit of what it means to be an Amateur Radio
licensee...

I pointed out that MARS absolutely has non-amateur leadership,
non-amateur participants, and an entirely non-amateur mission. Hell,
Robesin claims to have been chopped to an NMC MARS slot on Okinawa - as
an active duty, non-amateur participant. Yet he continues with his
"Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur Radio" nonsense. Didn't even know
what the MOD was. He tried pulling this stunt before he realized that
I had MARS experience.

he tries lots of stunts still no sign he knows anything about the the
uquipmwnt he would have in Marine Stint

Plug and play avionics. He couldn't even name that equipment, and it
was his job.

He doesn't want to repeat THAT part since it wouldn't serve
his purposes. (to try and embarrass me)

Except that I was an actual MARS affiliate and knew what I was talking
about. You didn't. Still don't.

he might have been in MARS , which does not mean he understood anything
about though

He probably just liked listening to the wives on the MARS phone
patches...

Anytime anything starts to go wrong for Robesin, he has to get to the
wives...

He started in with Len's wife, then your wife, then my wife, then his
gratis UP attorney's wife...

He also claims that I am repsonsible for the "excrement eating"
thread. That's a blatant lie. His "friend", Mark Morgan, KB9RQZ, is
SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for the authorship of those subject lines and use of
profanity. You won't see my subject lines repeating it..

Sorry Robesin, but you are the one who posted the "excrement eating"
filth, and keep reposting your quote. Unbelievable, but Google
provides.

I believe any sickness is possible from robeson

Something's wrong with him.

Brain, of course, has NEVER owned up to any one of his own
misrepresentatiuons of Amateur Radio.

I have opinions but Robesin doesn't allow dissenting opinions.
Opinions that differ from his are "LIES."

and proof that the hold ing is ANTI Ham

AntiChrist.

He has made ludicrous claims
that have failed to meet any statndard of proof or substance, including
any one of several claims of having been a DX station,

David Heil/K8MN has me confirmed at least twice. Robesin knows this,
therefore Robesin lies.

I guess there still musst specail rule for the MMM

I'll bust them every time when they try to play it.

[...]

nor I am Mark Morgan nor is Len Anderson or Todd or Frank or anyone
that dares oppose him

True enough.

Brain's opinions of me are
obviously low as he, despite having allegedly been a veteran himself,
are anti-veteran and anti-volunteer.

My opinions of Robesin are spot on.

In addition to slinging accusations of homosexual and pedophilia at
those who disagree with him, I am now a veteran-hater and a
volunteer-hater. Nevermind that I am a veteran and a volunteer.

the same apply to me a Veteran although I do not volunteer outside
the Home (taking care of my Father who is terminal ill come first of
course this makes of all thing to steve an elder abuser) I do support
them

Robesin may have been out playing CAP Commando when he should have been
home taking care of his own.

Robesin has claimed that he can have me picked up on his say so as an
LPN with a simple phone call from Tennessee. To another poster on
RRAP, he claimed that "People who shoot off their mouths can have their
tires slashed, rocks thrown through windows, and wives terrorized," but
later clarified that all those bad things would be at someone else's
hands.

A well known Amateur Radio store advertising in QST, whose ham daughter
was featured in the ad photo, was said to be "selling something" but
not amateur equipment.

Robesin, whose father was a Sailor Army Recruiter (I swear thats not a
typo), lays claim to seven hostile actions in the USMC, but who's only
overseas assignment was Okinawa.

check bio qrz N8DOS I believe on the sailor army recruter

Will do.

There's more, much more, but if I went on and on and on you'd probably
think I was making it up. I'm not. Google provides.

I've rubbed his nose in one
failed opinion after another.

Yet it is your excrement on another man's genitals, according to your
own original claims and subsequent quotes. Google provides, and you've
requoted yourself numerous times.

he can't face any fact

He must face his own excrement.

Old December 24th 06, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

wrote:
On 23 Dec 2006 16:57:31 -0800,
wrote:
Roger wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...
K4YZ wrote:
wrote (N0IMD):
Bill Turner wrote:
Please folks, do not reply to these off topic posts.

If these idiots never get any replies, they will eventually give up
and go away.

Thanks,

Bill, W6WRT

Bill, I respectfully disagree. Your strategy works with normal
people.
Robesin isn't normal, and he'll only go away when his ISP is shut
off.
He's the originator of the infamous "MARS IS Amareur Radio"
declaration and the excrement eating thread. At the moment, he's got
himself wrapped up in the flag, so he's untouchable even if off-topic.

Of course let us not leave Mark out of the insanity. Mark will continue to
crap upon as many posts as he can, whether he is asked to join or not.

If you hadn't noticed, Mark is "Out-Assholing" Robesin. He's doing a
damned fine job of it, too.

thank you I am only sorry that Robeson decided to provide the
motivation

He should get some gigs as a motivational speaker.

Mark is far from "normal", too. Billy Smith already knows that....

Everyone has issues, but there's no need for Robesin to scour the
internet and bring stuff back to RRAP that has no place on RRAP. But
thanks for asking.

indeed the last person to accuse me of being normal I chenlanged to
deul

Ha!

Old December 25th 06, 04:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Psychotic?

Mark's fixation and relentless attacks aimed at Steve are borderline
psychotic.

Mark has now entered the realm of fellow stalker, Roger Wiseman.

--

nor can he spell his insults correctly if he is going to attack my
spellinghis should be beyond repaorch

Old December 25th 06, 02:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Willard wrote:
Mark's fixation and relentless attacks aimed at Steve are borderline
psychotic.

Mark has now entered the realm of fellow stalker, Roger Wiseman.

Steve, I thought you didn't use aliases?