Old December 21st 06, 01:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default A Christmas Present Everyone Can Afford

As the Christmas season draws closer, many of us who have watched
the war in Iraq have wondered how we could help or "make a difference"
to the lives of some of our Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines who
have been wounded in combat.

Although there are several military hospitals that take in the
wounded, most find their way into Walter Reed Army Hospital.

Please take a minute to fill out a Christmas card and address it as
follows:

A Recovering American Service Member
c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20307-5001

Perhaps a personal note of thanks and gratitude for the sacrifice
they've made would be appropriate.

73

Steve Robeson, LPN
Winchester, TN
K4YZ

Old December 21st 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

K4YZ wrote:
As the Christmas season draws closer,

why not begin your efforts closer to home and do something nice and
apologize to victums of your years of harrassment

Steve Robeson, LPN

so much for your claim you do not sign yourself as LPN from time to
time

Winchester, TN
K4YZ

Old December 21st 06, 01:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
As the Christmas season draws closer,

why not begin your efforts closer to home and do something nice and
apologize to victums of your years of harrassment

Steve Robeson, LPN

so much for your claim you do not sign yourself as LPN from time to
time

So much for YOUR claim that you don't go off-topic on "legitimate"
posts.

And considering you keep insisting you're a "legitimate" Veteran, I
would have thought that the topic of this ONE thread would have been
immune to your babblings.

Silly me.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 21st 06, 02:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default why does steve try to use veterans to imporve his befoulded name

K4YZ wrote:

why does steve try to use veterans to imporve his befoulded name
Steve Robeson, LPN
Winchester, TN
K4YZ

stop the self promotion till you mend your fences with the real
veterans of RRAP