Old January 1st 07, 01:34 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default I've won "Nim Buster of the Year - 2007" !!

Lloyd Wiseman wrote:
On 1 Jan 2007 00:55:41 -0800, wrote:

Lloyd A Davies wrote:
Look for a OTDF in a few days....

You've won nothing, asshole. It was fixed for you by Stanley.

Why can't you share, Woger? After all, you won "Cocksucker of the Year"
for the second time in a row. You should share the limelight instead of
being jealous.

Your Pedo friend is going to suffer asSTOMP!

You should really get to know Todd Daugherty, N9OGL, who came from
behind to win "Pedophile of the Year" for 2007. He's your kind of guy
(and he even writes like you, but in a kind of Tonto style.) The two of
you need to give acceptance speeches, but I know that you won't. You
just don't have any gratitude for the nice things that people do for you.

Mark Morgan was going to throw a party for the two of you, but he got
disgusted and canceled it. All you have left now is Bill White. He
still wants to thank you for all of the late night crank calls.

You're too ****ing stupid to understand that the people who were
helping you aka NewsGuy continually ****s you behind your back,
dip****.

How loud do you think Child Molesting Holsten will scream when the
first Ass Rape takes place, you sick fat ****? I'm sure Bill White
knows that it's really you who is prank calling him, fatty. I've helped
make the Pedo's hero Hal's life a living ****ing hell. He was the smart
one, he ran away like a little bitch. Steve the Pedo has just started
to suffer. Remember to tell the stupid fat **** who called DirecTV
about him working. Now they can garnish his SSI check, fatty. Oh and
ask him how his neighbors like him now that they have detailed
information about him and "the young shaved ones" as well as Chris's
arrest. I'm just thinking how terrible it would be if one of them shot
him. The only good child molester is a dead one... And the only good
Pedo enabler.

Old January 1st 07, 02:04 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 1 Jan 2007 05:34:48 -0800, wrote:

You're too ****ing stupid to understand that the people who were
helping you aka NewsGuy continually ****s you behind your back,
dip****.

How loud do you think Child Molesting Holsten will scream when the
first Ass Rape takes place, you sick fat ****? I'm sure Bill White
knows that it's really you who is prank calling him, fatty. I've helped
make the Pedo's hero Hal's life a living ****ing hell. He was the smart

Ah yes, instead of the Turkish proxy at 195.175.37.8 that you used to
make this post, you attacked Hal's web site from 195.175.37.6, as
recorded in the list of IP addresses published at his blogspot site.

You have just used your real name and associated it with the same subnet
as the attacking machine.

That makes you one really stoooooopid s.o.b.

one, he ran away like a little bitch. Steve the Pedo has just started
to suffer. Remember to tell the stupid fat **** who called DirecTV
about him working. Now they can garnish his SSI check, fatty. Oh and
ask him how his neighbors like him now that they have detailed
information about him FLUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Mailing the neighbors as well as making crank calls? You had a really
"special" holiday, didn't you? Could it be that 2007 will be the year
in which your chickens finally come home to roost? Let's hope so. You
richly deserve it.

Old January 3rd 07, 04:22 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Just keep thinking that fat ass. You and your Pedo fatass bung-hole
buddy are going to get what is coming to you. Especailly, the Pedo. I'm
sure I gave him a Christmas he won't soon forget. 2007 is going to be
even worse. He'd better save his tax returns this year because it won't
be long before DirecTV starts taking a bite out of his SS. If we are
lucky though, maybe his neighbors will kill his pedo ass first.

If we are lucky.

Old January 7th 07, 12:34 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default woger on RRAPage

wrote in message

Lloyd A Davies wrote:
Look for a OTDF in a few days....

You've won nothing, asshole. It was fixed for you by Stanley.

Why can't

Why can't you stop sucking dicks, Lloydie Davies? \\

you do you care what he does woger?
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

--

Because Roger wants to push him aside and do it himself.

Old January 7th 07, 02:37 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Lloyd A Davies wrote:
Look for a OTDF in a few days....

You've won nothing, asshole. It was fixed for you by Stanley.

Why can't

Why can't you stop sucking dicks, Lloydie Davies? \\

you do you care what he does woger?
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

--

Because Roger wants to push him aside and do it himself.

posiibly but even more likely he wants to but lacks the nerve and can't
stand the possible anyone can do what he dreams of doing

Radio review of the year Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 January 2nd 05 06:48 PM
Dayton this year TK41C Boatanchors 5 June 1st 04 05:48 AM
7 year old girl earns her Extra Ticket Old School CB 1 February 2nd 04 06:13 PM
"All Christmas" gonna burn out this year? RP Broadcasting 1 December 24th 03 09:07 PM