Old January 16th 07, 02:37 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default NOMINATION: Sidaway Kadaitcha Shemale desperately needs Valtrexto deal with its outbreaks

Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition wrote:
On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 22:59:05 +0000, PorchMonkey4Life sat in thee Comfee
Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
Text Medium No. 5 wrote:
Hail Eris! On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:00:18 +0000, The Demon Prince of
Absurdity jabbered inanely:
On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 05:33:35 +0000, PorchMonkey4Life did the cha-cha,
and screamed:
Barbara's Cat wrote:
I want to be owned but I won't clean my $natch.
OK, I think the above qualifies as a meltdown far out of proportion to
the provocation given, considering how many times it was spammed, and
all the other spamming he's done in a similar vein, hence:

Tony Sidaway "Drama Queen" Award

For those logically consistent persons who leave Usenet for ever,
rather more often than the Cabal's rules require. It isn't necessary to
leave Usenet for ever three times in a single week to win this award,
but it helps. Operatic flouncing of other kinds, including unprovoked
meltdowns and ridiculous ranting may also lead to a nomination for this
award. Named after Drama Empress Tony Sidaway.

On the basis of multiple spam attacks involving schtick stolen from
Kadaitcha Man, in the form of largely unprovoked meltdowns, I do hereby
nominate bob&carole as PorchMonkey4Life for the Tony Sidaway "Drama
Queen" Award.
Well, hold the phone! It seems the Monkey isn't b&c after all -- they
had quite a bitch fight in APH, a few months ago, and
AGC/AFHS/alt.politics/alt.tv.highlander, as well. Instead, he's a n00b,
with a posting history dating back only to July. So, the BU nom still
stands, after all, which can only be a plus, IMHO. He's also still
nominated for the Sidaway, too.

TM#5 has a posting history of going back to Aug of 2006. This moron cannot
mask his love of little boys and seeks guidance by posting to
alt.support-boy-lovers on a regular basis.

Check again -- I've been one of the Text Media since 2002.

Text medium No. 5 posts from **Maple Ridge** Mainland British Columbia
with a client ip address of 70.68.181.129. :-)

Not as accurate as it seems.

HEHEHE Busted, b1tch.

He tried to hide the real client ip address but he wasn't nearly smart
enuff to do so successfully

;-P

Somewon doesn't know much about cable modems, that's obvious.

Someone just got outed and doesn't like it

Looks like TM#5 got into a few b1tch slapping matches in APH, ASBL,
rec.radio.amateur.misc, rec.radio.cb and of course AUK.

If you read the God's sigfile carefully, you'll note that I'm the
"Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*", and am thus empowered to smack
around, as I see fit, any and all k00ks found posting there. My posting
history in APH dates back to 2001 -- see if you can find it. As for
ASBL...Lister Which one's that then? /Lister

I will note that you are the biggest dork over rec.radio.* People laugh
at you not with you.

He is just a pathetic loser that is screaming for attention.

Scream? No, I don't need to do that. I just poke k00ks like you a few
times, then let you wind yourselves up and spin. You spin very well, I
might add.

I see you are still smarting over your embarrassing lost to me, yet
again. HAHAHHA. I win, you lose. Deal with it, as$clown.

Old January 16th 07, 04:31 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Barbara's Cat wrote:
[...]

Great! Now I can go felch myself and bleed.

Old January 16th 07, 04:36 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Barbara's Cat wrote:
[...]

No no no felching is solely my domain. I have never penetrated anything
in my life. But I have been penetrated man times during a typical day. I
love it when my top-boys let me felch out their deposits!! If I move my
butt well enough they might leave a gerbil or two for my pleasure.