Old January 21st 07, 06:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default N0VFP - Countdown to No-Code - Hey Liberty Net ! ! !

Attention all members of The Great Liberty Net ...

Six weeks from tonight, you will have a new Check-in, courtesy of the
no-code rules.

N0VFP will be joining The Great Liberty Net on Feb. 24, as soon as he
can pass the test at the nearest VE site.

Tens of thousands of jammers - oops - I mean - SWL'ers will be on hand
to greet Mr. Davies on his achievement.

Y-Man will cut his honeymoon with Ms. McKinney short so he can return
to the keyboard and give this event the proclamation it truly deserves.

Meantime maybe VFP will give us his qsl address so we can send him a
QSL card to commemorate this momentous event.

Too bad Kevin and Loose Orifice and Chicken Fornicator and Arky Bob
won't be on hand for VFP's first check-in.

But guess who *will* be there - - Nashville Joe. :-)

42 days and counting till the proclaimer says - - - Gentlemen - start
your amps ! ! !

Old January 21st 07, 08:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc

"The Late Arky Bob" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

It is almost a sure bet that the next miscreant in line after this new rule
change will be Roger Wiseman, AB8MQ. He is sure to suffer panic attacks upon
hearing his favorite stalkee, Lloyd Davies anywhere on the bands.

Wabbit Wiseman will be between that proverbial Rock And A Hard Place. He
will most assuredly break out in a cold sweat as he fights an inner battle
to keep his greasy fingers away from his microphone. Roger will doubtless
have to forego his juvenile urge to jam Lloyd, and knows full well that he
cannot do so because of the recent attention paid him by Riley
Hollingsworth.

This will only get better. Enter Mark Morgan, another of Roger's favorites.
Should Mark upgrade and make his presence known on the HF bands, Roger will
doubtless spin out of control and go into a spittle spewing frenzy.

If Mark continues his stupidity, and he will, and if Roger doesn't take his
doctor-ordered Thorazine, and he won't, the coming months should become
very interesting.

Old January 21st 07, 06:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default woger on RRAPage

Any Mouse wrote:
[...]

but I doubt he has a goodenough anntena to hear LLod how likely will
need at least a week after the date to get to a VE session ofr a
General clas license exam

Wabbit Wiseman will be between that proverbial Rock And A Hard Place. He
will most assuredly break out in a cold sweat as he fights an inner battle
to keep his greasy fingers away from his microphone. Roger will doubtless
have to forego his juvenile urge to jam Lloyd, and knows full well that he
cannot do so because of the recent attention paid him by Riley
Hollingsworth.

if woger hear he will react he can't help it

This will only get better. Enter Mark Morgan, another of Roger's favorites.
Should Mark upgrade and make his presence known on the HF bands, Roger will
doubtless spin out of control and go into a spittle spewing frenzy.

well with the weather here and shecled VE session it ay a couple of to
get most of the band but...

and poor woger may well be blessed by his lack of anntena farm and my
inexperence into not hearing me for at least awhile after that

If Mark continues his stupidity, and he will, and if Roger doesn't take his
doctor-ordered Thorazine, and he won't, the coming months should become
very interesting.

I will contiune as I have but that isn't being stupid soadn realy Woger
will likely not hear me with his "anntenna farm" and I certainly don't
expect to hear him