Old January 31st 07, 11:47 PM posted to alt.design.graphics,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks,ne.weather,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default attn: freddie - dominating postings - inro ar - (1/1)

In article PG8wh.11986$RJ4.3252@trnddc08, Max Grrl
wrote:

Max Grrl wrote:
In article kGXvh.3584$RJ4.1271@trnddc08, Max Grrl
wrote:

Max Grrl wrote:
In article HAWvh.3547$RJ4.1017@trnddc08, Max Grrl
wrote:

Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 05:22:50 GMT, SameAsB4
wrote:

Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
On 30 Jan 2007 15:50:48 GMT, §ñühw¤£f
wrote:

Must be lonely times at Hatters Addict Moms Basement...
I fixed yer typo, ya ****in obsesso.

SpeCOCK SLAP
Speaking of obsesso's, oh hey Farky! How's that whole "sit up and
post" trick workin out for ya? You haven't been ****ing all over the
furniture again, have you? Might be high time you took a lil trip to
the vet if ya know what I mean.

Matthew Moulton aka Onideus Mad $hitter is my c0ckslapped b1tch. He's
gay sucks d1cks in Grants Pass, Oregon. If you want a bl0wj0b for $0.25
or less call him at 5093014485 (He also answers to Aneius Mad $hitter)

313 South East J Street, Apt A
Grants Pass, OR 97526
Awww . . . poor Porchy is STILL too ****ing PUSSY to spell out his
naughty words! : )
MaxWhore, ya still need to:
Douche, b1tch, douche

Porchy, you still need to:
Stop being a pussy! Stop being a pussy!!

Maxwhore, ya still HAVE to:
douche, b1tch, douche

The only pussy in AUK is YOU, Pussy Tard!!

Douche yourself! Douche yourself!!
Grow some balls! Grow some balls!
Stop being a pussy! Stop being a pussy!!

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ¹ x ¹

Hatter Quotes
-------------
"You're only one of the best if you're striving to become one of the
best."

"I didn't make reality, Sunshine, I just verbally bitch slapped you
with it."

"I'm not a professional, I'm an artist."

"Your Usenet blinders are my best friend."

"Usenet Filters - Learn to shut yourself the **** up!"

"Drugs killed Jesus you know...oh wait, no, that was the Jews, my
bad."

"There are clingy things in the grass...burrs 'n such...mmmm..."

"The more I learn the more I'm killing my idols."

"Is it wrong to incur and then use the hate ridden, vengeful stupidity
of complete strangers in random Usenet froups to further my art?"

"Freedom is only a concept, like race it's merely a social construct
that doesn't really exist outside of your ability to convince others
of its relevancy."

"Next time slow up a lil, then maybe you won't jump the gun and start
creamin yer panties before it's time to pop the champagne proper."

"Reality is directly proportionate to how creative you are."

"People are pretty ****ing high on themselves if they think that
they're just born with a soul. *snicker*...yeah, like they're just
givin em out for free."

"Quible, quible said the Hare. Quite a lot of quibling...everywhere.
So the Hare took a long stare and decided at best, to leave the rest,
to their merry little mess."

"There's a difference between 'bad' and 'so earth shatteringly
horrible it makes the angels scream in terror as they violently rip
their heads off, their blood spraying into the faces of a thousand
sweet innocent horrified children, who will forever have the terrible
images burned into their tiny little minds'."

"How sad that you're such a poor judge of style that you can't even
properly gauge the artistic worth of your own efforts."

"Those who record history are those who control history."

"I am the living embodiment of hell itself in all its tormentive rage,
endless suffering, unfathomable pain and unending horror...but you
don't get sent to me...I come for you."

"Ideally in a fight I'd want a BGM-109A with a W80 250 kiloton
tactical thermonuclear fusion based war head."

"Tell me, would you describe yourself more as a process or a
function?"

"Apparently this group has got the market cornered on stupid.
Intelligence is down 137 points across the board and the forecast
indicates an increase in Webtv users."

"Is my .sig delimiter broken? Really? You're sure? Awww,
gee...that's too bad...for YOU!" `, )

--
Max Grrl
Old February 1st 07, 05:39 PM posted to alt.design.graphics,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks,ne.weather,rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote:

Max Grrl wrote:
In article kGXvh.3584$RJ4.1271@trnddc08, Max Grrl
wrote:

douche, b1tch, douche

wrote:

[...]

Douche, b1tch, douche... MaxWhore, Your pu$sy is toxic and that's "an
inconvenient truth!" ;-P

Shouldn't you go EFFORTLESSLY suck Snarky's cock some more???
"No effort at all c*cksucking you, b1tch." -- At last, the Monkey-man
comes out of the closet, in MID: aXkth.3535$QE6.1902@trnddc02

Old February 1st 07, 05:42 PM posted to alt.design.graphics,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks,ne.weather,rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote:

[...]

Why douche tomorrow what you can douche today, b1tch!!!! ;-P

I think Snaky's jizz is getting cold . . . you'd better hurry!!

Old February 2nd 07, 08:01 AM posted to alt.design.graphics,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks,ne.weather,rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote:

Max Grrl wrote:
In article kGXvh.3584$RJ4.1271@trnddc08, Max Grrl
wrote:

douche, b1tch, douche

wrote:

[...]

Does it hurt when your daddy takes your dimes away after you worked so
hard at sucking the c0cks of all those homeless men all day long? You
dad likes to order off of the dollar menu just like you. Share the
wealth, b1tch. ;-P
Get over your douche-a-phobia b1tch. Douche now! Or Forever hold your
*Yeast*

Her fear of Summer's Eve makes her a Summer's Evil b1tch

A douche in time saves nine, b1tch!!!! Heed these words MaxC*nt!!! ;-P
Douche, b1tch, douche... MaxWhore, Your pu$sy is toxic and that's "an
inconvenient truth!" ;-P
"I love all types of d1ck and pus$y. All I need is a dime and a d1ck."
-- You have admitted your true nature, MaxWhore, in Message ID:

And git back to suck off those homeless men, the horses can wait, b1tch! ;-P

They d1cks are drying up and it's your job to slob their knobs, b1tch.
Dimes are free, b1tch. Earn your dimes, dollar menu, b1tch
Remember, MaxWhore, why douche tomorrow what you can douche today,
b1tch? Heed this words filthy whore!!

Old February 2nd 07, 08:01 AM posted to alt.design.graphics,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks,ne.weather,rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote:

[...]

Will you douche before the next solar eclipse, b1tch?