Old March 21st 07, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Up Net

finaly heard the Up net I expect the tuner was throwing of of my
transmitted signal away but I heard
emhttp://hfkb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/03/well-interesting-today-heard-up-...

I know you have to try and supress any discusion on the NG but realy

Old March 21st 07, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default only in your dreams woger

On 21 Mar 2007 12:04:53 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:

I know you have to try and supress any discusion on the NG but realy

http://ipunce.blogspot.com
only in your dreams woger

Old March 21st 07, 11:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Do Unto Others

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

finaly heard the Up net I expect the tuner was throwing of of my
transmitted signal away but I heard
emhttp://hfkb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/03/well-interesting-today-heard-up-...

I know you have to try and supress any discusion on the NG but realy

They're just doing to you what you do unto others, bean brain.

Old March 21st 07, 11:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default another stlaking thread

http://hfkb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/03...rd-up-net.html

--
I don't want to poison any NG please stop lying about me

Old March 22nd 07, 12:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Mar 21, 6:22 pm, "666" anon@anon wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message

They're just doing to you what you do unto others, bean brain.

nope when have I ever enaged in threating woger or you or started
thread after thread harrassing you