Old March 21st 07, 11:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default up net

finaly heard the Up net I expect the tuner was throwing of of my
transmitted signal away but I heard
emhttp://hfkb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/03/well-interesting-today-heard-up-...

I know you have to try and supress any discusion on the NG but realy

Old March 22nd 07, 12:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default in your dreams woger

On 21 Mar 2007 16:59:33 -0700, an_old_friend spewmeister wrote:

I know you have to try and supress any discusion on the NG but realy

eat your own medicine markie.
http://ipunce.blogspot.com
Old March 22nd 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Mar 21, 8:22 pm, "Chris" wrote:
On 21 Mar 2007 16:59:33 -0700, an_old_friend spewmeister wrote:

I know you have to try and supress any discusion on the NG but realy

eat your own medicine markie.

I never divert legt threads you only you do that you and deranged
buddies

Old March 22nd 07, 11:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default I never divert legt threads

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Mar 21, 8:22 pm, "Chris" wrote:
On 21 Mar 2007 16:59:33 -0700, an_old_friend spewmeister wrote:

I know you have to try and supress any discusion on the NG but realy

eat your own medicine markie.

I never divert legt threads you only you do that you and deranged
buddies

You are not a moderator. You don't determine which threads are "legt" and
which are not, you dyslexic buffoon.

None of your threads are legit, if that is the way your "standard" is to be
applied.

Old March 22nd 07, 12:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Mar 21, 8:22 pm, "Chris" wrote:
On 21 Mar 2007 16:59:33 -0700, an_old_friend spewmeister wrote:

I know you have to try and supress any discusion on the NG but realy

eat your own medicine markie.

I never divert legt threads you only you do that you and deranged
buddies

You are not a moderator. You don't determine which threads are "legt" and
which are not, you dyslexic buffoon.

None of your threads are legit, if that is the way your "standard" is to be
applied.

Mark is finally receiving what he's been dishing out to others for two
years, and Mark doesn't like it. Good.

Maybe when he has had enough of his own threads hijacked (and he hardly
ever starts a topic of his own, so it will take a while) he will begin
to understand how others feel about his behavior.

In the meantime, eat your own medicine Markie.