Old March 22nd 07, 10:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default it amazing the thread jacker seems are such obvious hypocrites

they thread every thread in the place and objects if someone thread
jacks those back to something else

woger why is you think you are in charge here?

Old March 23rd 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default only in your dreams woger

taste your own medicine markie.
http://ipunce.blogspot.com
Old March 23rd 07, 02:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Old March 23rd 07, 04:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default thread jaking again

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

they thread every thread in the place and objects if someone thread
jacks those back to something else

woger why is you think you are in charge here?

mORKie. why you thinks you are in charge here?

Old March 23rd 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Chirs/jesus?the antichrist/not lloyd thread jaking again

On Mar 22, 11:22 pm, "Mork" anon@anon wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message

ups.com...

they thread every thread in the place and objects if someone thread
jacks those back to something else

woger why is you think you are in charge here?

mORKie. why you thinks you are in charge here?

never said I was just that I have the same right as everybody else

Old March 23rd 07, 05:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default stalking again

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Mar 22, 11:22 pm, "Mork" anon@anon wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message

ups.com...

they thread every thread in the place and objects if someone thread
jacks those back to something else

woger why is you think you are in charge here?

mORKie. why you thinks you are in charge here?

never said I was just that I have the same right as everybody else

You implied you are. Telling others to remain on topic. Hijacking threads.

gte help, morkie

Old March 23rd 07, 05:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default more thread jacking by chrs/jesus/the antichrist/cassie............

On Mar 23, 12:03 am, "Mork" anon@anon wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message

mORKie. why you thinks you are in charge here?

never said I was just that I have the same right as everybody else

You implied you are.

nope
Telling others to remain on topic.

I do that but everyone knows there are no mods everyone with brain

does that you out

Hijacking threads.

I never hijack any legit thread

you hiack legit threads

Old March 23rd 07, 05:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Mar 22, 5:46 pm, "an_old_friend" wrote:
they thread every thread in the place and objects if someone thread
jacks those back to something else

amazing how the tanti threadjacker" hijack most thread themselves

Old March 23rd 07, 05:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default more stlaking

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 22, 5:46 pm, "an_old_friend" wrote:
they thread every thread in the place and objects if someone thread
jacks those back to something else

amazing how the tanti threadjacker" hijack most thread themselves

Amazing that you have so little going for you that you respond to posts
within one to two minutes.

You are a stalker.

Old March 23rd 07, 10:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

taste your own medicine markie.
http://ipunce.blogspot.com

amateur radio hypocrites HammComm Policy 39 December 6th 04 01:13 PM
Not so obvious Reg Edwards Antenna 17 February 21st 04 01:50 AM
LOL watch the hypocrites squirm Robert The Bruce CB 1 January 6th 04 02:27 PM
!!!!Hypocrites!!!! (Rec.radio.cb Betterment Comittee) CB 2 December 1st 03 11:13 AM
It's SO obvious! Jimmie James Shortwave 22 September 12th 03 07:19 AM