Old September 3rd 03, 10:46 PM
Jimmie James

Default It's SO obvious!

Was listening to my local news station this morning as I awoke. At the start of
a news story, the newsman stated: "With unemployment in our city nearing 10%..."
This is an outright, bold-faced lie! I don't even think we're at half that! And
it really should be 0% if the state government was doing its job and checking on
these deadbeats cuz I see HELP WANTED signs all over! Including factories,
department stores and restaurants.

But this is how the liberal media plants its ideas into your heads, and why many
of us listen to shortwave for an assortment of news and info. This time your
slogan, "It's the economy stupid" ain't gonna work! Cuz you're LYING about it! I
bet some of you Dems even quit your jobs when Bush took office just to try and
drag the unemployment figures up. Anybody that does or says things to purposely
hurt this nation's prosperity outta be hung for treason.

Jimmie James
--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

http://forums.club-internet.fr/
Old September 4th 03, 12:29 AM
Brenda Ann

"Jimmie James" wrote in message

Was listening to my local news station this morning as I awoke. At the

start of
a news story, the newsman stated: "With unemployment in our city nearing

10%..."
This is an outright, bold-faced lie! I don't even think we're at half

that! And
it really should be 0% if the state government was doing its job and

checking on
these deadbeats cuz I see HELP WANTED signs all over! Including factories,
department stores and restaurants.

Would YOU take one of those minimum wage (or lower) jobs, if you had a
family to feed, and exhorbitant rent and utilities to pay? Better to keep
looking for a real job, because once you have put yourself into a minimum
wage full time job, you can neither pay your bills nor look for a better
job.

Old September 4th 03, 02:56 AM
Jimmie James

Again, I'm going to respond via my own message...cuz that little twit in Vermont
is a LIAR!!!!

I just visited your states website. According to your (Vermont's) July
unemployment records, which are the latest available, (Ausgust isn't out yet.)
Vermont is sitting at 4.1%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now think for a moment if the figure the twit in VT fabricated was actually 15%.
The leading candidate on the Democratic ticket is from Vermont. And we're
suppose to trust this bast-tard to run the nations economy with his states 15%
unemployment????? LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Jimmie

Old September 4th 03, 03:12 AM
Warpcore

I presume you are employed and have not recently been turned down for
employment at all these places, otherwise you could see the truth as you
stand in line for food.

Old September 4th 03, 03:31 AM
Brian Denley

A lie? Where have you been for the last couple of years? This is the
highest unemployment rate in many years.

--
Brian Denley

Old September 4th 03, 05:45 AM
Tom Ellison

Would YOU take one of those minimum wage (or lower) jobs, if you had a
family to feed, and exhorbitant rent and utilities to pay? Better to keep
looking for a real job, because once you have put yourself into a minimum
wage full time job, you can neither pay your bills nor look for a better
job.

Let's see. There are 168 hours in a week. You would sleep about 56,
leaving 102. You work 40 hours at the minimum wage job plus 16 hours
commuting, getting showered and dressed. There are still 46 hours in the
week. But there's no time to look for a better job? You can't have an
employment agency looking for you?

Take the minimum wage job and immediately work to do better. Get a life.
But don't be a slacker.

Old September 4th 03, 06:46 AM
Brenda Ann

"Tom Ellison" wrote in message

Let's see. There are 168 hours in a week. You would sleep about 56,
leaving 102. You work 40 hours at the minimum wage job plus 16 hours
commuting, getting showered and dressed. There are still 46 hours in the
week. But there's no time to look for a better job? You can't have an
employment agency looking for you?

Never mind that most of those 46 hours are non-business hours for anyone
that pays more than minimum wage?

Old September 4th 03, 01:50 PM
Soames123

Let me tell you something about Life, Son.
There's a thing called "a Job"

You go there, do work, make the owner happy and get paid.
If you have " A Job "
You are The cheapest source of labor" "The Owner" Can Find

Now If " The Owner" finds a " New Source" for Cheap Labor

- Overseas, In India, Or The Philippines, Of China
A source that earns only 20% or one-fifth of what your being paid.
and he can talk to them & get their work via an uplink
He'll "Outsource " Your Job ..

- That means you
- Don't have to go to work but
have no paycheck
no money
No money to pay bills
You're Credit cards are no good.
No money from the ATM.

One day a man called " A Sheriff" knocks at your door
And hands you a piece of paper
Its called "An Eviction Notice"

Soon after He comes back
and he
take everything
in your house
and put it out in the street.

Then
Your what's called Homeless.

- All Strictly Legal!

One thing's for sure
They'll never outsource
Congress
Or the House
Or The President..

Old September 4th 03, 03:32 PM
Jimmie James

AGAIN I'm gonna respond to my own post cuz Brenda Ann and Brian D. shouldn't be
given the right to vote!!!! These two swallow the lies the media feeds them and
can't think for themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!

A goodly number of people can't pass the postal exam??? First of all, I don't
believe it because I know a young woman at our post office who passed it at 95%
and she didn't even know Hawaii is our 50th state!!!! (Remember those wonderful
state stamps that were recently marketed by the USPS?? She told us that she
couldn't understand why Hawaii was included in those stamps!!!!) Now is that my
problem or George W.'s problem that some schmuck is too moronic to pass the
HIGHLY simple postal civil service exam???? NO!!!!

If you want a good job, get an education!! Times have changed. In case you
haven't noticed, we've become a high-tech society. To work high-tech and get
the high-tech, high wages, you need high-er EDUCATION!! My teenager is going
high tech: engineering. He works at a "burger joint" where he USED TO work
minimum wage, but since he's proven to be a well rounded, dependable and hard
working indiividual....he's now making almost TWICE the minimum wage. This has
allowed him to pay for his college education!!!

Yes...I've been unemployed before, SEVERAL times. And actually HOMELESS, living
out of my car!!! (That was right after the GLORY Jimmy Carter years....a D E M
O C R A T !!) You pull yourself up by your bootstraps and move on! You don't
sit at home and whine, cry and bitch and blame your President when it's
something YOU can take care of YOURSELF!! NOBODY is suppose to find a job FOR
YOU!! I live in a state that is SUPPOSE to have one of these so-called high
unemployment rates. But again, I see HELP WANTED signs from the USPS (LOCAL job
postings!!!) to factories to McDonalds!

And in case you haven't noticed, these unemployment rates are not all that high.
5% is typical for a growing economy. (The LIAR in VT is at 4.1%) Most of these
rates were around during the EIGHT YEARS of Clinton. WHERE WAS ALL THE BITCHING
AND MOANING THEN?????

But I suppose some of you are too good and want to start right at the top as
CEO's LOLOLOLOL!!!! Brenda Ann, CEO. Brian Denley, CEO. Has a funny ring to
it, doesn't it. LOLOLOLOL!!!

Jimmie

Old September 4th 03, 07:06 PM
Tom Ellison

Well, a large portion of those low paying jobs will not be 9-5 M-F. Just
don't take any that are and you can job hunt. If you really want to work
while you improve, it's not nearly a hopeless as has been painted.
--
Tom Ellison

Kalamazoo Cuckoo' ND8V GLENN B General 0 October 19th 04 03:15 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP General 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP Policy 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM
The Pool N2EY Policy 515 February 22nd 04 04:14 AM
Not so obvious Reg Edwards Antenna 17 February 21st 04 01:50 AM