Old March 23rd 07, 01:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default jacked again - Mark getting jacked off usenet!

On 22 Mar 2007 18:09:42 -0700, an_old_friend Hairy Palms wrote:
On Mar 22, 9:07 pm, "Larry" wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 19:13:56 -0500, Mork anon@anon wrote:

Yes indeed. Mark is finally getting the jacking that he's been looking
for. Jacked off Usenet at last

nope lying so another thread

How many times a day do you do that? I'll bet that the palms of
your hands are growing hair.
Old March 23rd 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default jacked again - larry lies again

On Mar 22, 9:07 pm, "Larry" wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 19:13:56 -0500, Mork anon@anon wrote:

Yes indeed. Mark is finally getting the jacking that he's been looking
for. Jacked off Usenet at last

nope lying so another thread

How many times a day do you do that?

where is your evdence that I have hijacked a legit thread

Old March 23rd 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Legit Thread

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

On Mar 22, 9:07 pm, "Larry" wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 19:13:56 -0500, Mork anon@anon wrote:

Yes indeed. Mark is finally getting the jacking that he's been

looking
for. Jacked off Usenet at last
nope lying so another thread

How many times a day do you do that?

where is your evdence that I have hijacked a legit thread

You don't get to define what a legitimate thread is.
You are not a moderator.

only in your dreams, Mork.

Old March 23rd 07, 03:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default up net

On Mar 22, 9:07 pm, "Larry" wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 19:13:56 -0500, Mork anon@anon wrote:

Yes indeed. Mark is finally getting the jacking that he's been

looking
for. Jacked off Usenet at last
nope lying so another thread

How many times a day do you do that?

where is your evdence that I have hijacked a legit thread

You don't get to define what a legitimate thread is.

why not

You are not a moderator.

neither are you but you choose to define it

Old March 23rd 07, 04:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Off Topic Again

On Mar 22, 9:07 pm, "Larry" wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 19:13:56 -0500, Mork anon@anon wrote:

Yes indeed. Mark is finally getting the jacking that he's been

looking
for. Jacked off Usenet at last
nope lying so another thread

How many times a day do you do that?
where is your evdence that I have hijacked a legit thread

You don't get to define what a legitimate thread is.

why not

You are not a moderator.

neither are you but you choose to define it

Not hardly. You are the one telling others they are off topic.
You are taking it upon yourself to determine which threads are legitimate.

You have no right, nor the intellect. You are simply compelled to "get the
last word".

Your O/C disorder shines through, Morkie.

Old March 23rd 07, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Mar 22, 9:07 pm, "Larry" wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 19:13:56 -0500, Mork anon@anon wrote:

Yes indeed. Mark is finally getting the jacking that he's been

looking
for. Jacked off Usenet at last
nope lying so another thread

How many times a day do you do that?
where is your evdence that I have hijacked a legit thread

You don't get to define what a legitimate thread is.

why not

You are not a moderator.

neither are you but you choose to define it

Not defining it. Just reminding YOU that YOU do not get to define it,
despite your many attempts.

Old March 23rd 07, 04:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

oups.com... On Mar 22, 11:24 pm, "Mork" anon@anon wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message

roups.com... On Mar

On Mar 22, 9:07 pm, "Larry" wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 19:13:56 -0500, Mork anon@anon wrote:

Yes indeed. Mark is finally getting the jacking that he's been
looking
for. Jacked off Usenet at last
nope lying so another thread

How many times a day do you do that?
where is your evdence that I have hijacked a legit thread

You don't get to define what a legitimate thread is.

why not

You are not a moderator.

neither are you but you choose to define it

Not defining it.

lying a agin but at least for once you did not thread jack the title
now if you could stay on topic for once

Old March 23rd 07, 04:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default more stlaking

wrote in message
news
On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 23:07:35 -0500, "Mork" anon@anon wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Mar 22, 11:24 pm, "Mork" anon@anon wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message

where is your evdence that I have hijacked a legit thread

You don't get to define what a legitimate thread is.

why not

no answer

You are not a moderator.

neither are you but you choose to define it

Not hardly. You are the one telling others they are off topic.

yes I am
You are taking it upon yourself to determine which threads are

legitimate.

why not?

You have no right,........

every right

............ nor the intellect.

how much intelect does it take to know that my sex is off topic for a
radio NG?

Read this group again. And again. Nobody, nobody, mentioned sex save for
you.
Apparently you are either a stuck record, or you have a guilty conscience.

only in your dreams, Morkie.

Old March 23rd 07, 09:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default only in your dreams woger

taste your own medicine markie.
http://ipunce.blogspot.com
Old March 23rd 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Proof that Markie jacks off another thread

On Mar 23, 7:45?am, wrote:
where is your evdence that I have hijacked a legit thread

Mark here is evidence of your thread hijacking:

Here poster Larry posted a legitimate post that the moderated group
may produce better results for newbie questions.

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc, rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: "Larry"
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 21:04:08 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: NEWCOMERS: Use rec.radio.amateur.moderated instead of this
group.
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
The new rec.radio.amateur.moderated news group is spam and flame free
and is a much better place to ask your questions. If your news
server
doesn't carry rec.radio.amateur.moderated, you can go to Google
Groups
and post from there.

Sadly, posts to this news group are much less likely to produce
useful
results for you.

Then in the next post you (Mark Morgan) hijacked the thread, what part
don't you understand about your thread jacking?

Discussion subject changed to "only in your dreams woger" by an_old_friend

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc, rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "an_old_friend"
Date: 16 Mar 2007 14:31:49 -0700
Subject: only in your dreams woger
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
On Mar 16, 5:04 pm, "Larry" wrote:

only porblem with this ng is you woger

Evidence that you (Mark Morgan) hijack threads, and don't come back
and say that this is not a radio related thread as your rationale,
because it was related to the radio groups, and it was posted in the
proper forum .misc, (meaning everything not covered by the other
forums).

BTW stay off of my blog and stop stalking me, pervert.

Dloyd