Old March 24th 07, 06:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default New word by Mark. Help needed with definition

"pruose"

Mark posted this word in a response to me but I am unable to determine
what word this is supposed to be, any help?

Dloyd

www.markmorgansucks.blogspot.com

Old March 24th 07, 06:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default only in your dreams woger

On Mar 24, 2:07?pm, wrote:
On 24 Mar 2007 11:04:24 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

"pruose"

Mark posted this word in a response to me but I am unable to determine
what word this is supposed to be, any help?

you can't understand the post then you should not be responding at all
at least according to you

but you are a hypocrtiehttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Its obvious that you don't even know what word you typed.

you can't understand the post then you should not be responding at all
at least according to you

You shouldn't be married and lusting after men, but you don't see me
complaining.

Old March 25th 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Mar 24, 2:16?pm, wrote:
On 24 Mar 2007 11:13:10 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 24, 2:07?pm, wrote:
On 24 Mar 2007 11:04:24 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"

Its obvious that you don't even know what word you typed.

no what is obvious is you are a lying hypocrtie

No proof again huh Mark, just unfounded acusations from someone who
has absolutly no credibility.

you can't understand the post then you should not be responding at all
at least according to you

You shouldn't be married and lusting after men, but you don't see me
complaining.

why should I not be?

because it goes again the systematic order of nature and it is just
wrong. So you basically admit that you cheat on your wife with men,
and you say your not gay.
Proving that not only are you a liar, but you also are a cheat.

without resorting a religous grounds

and funny I do see you complaining so you lied againhttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Not complaining, just an observation based upon a cummilation of your
posts, which by your own admissiong, you are a lying, thread jacking,
cheater. And you expect someone to believe anything you say? LOL you
truly are a master buffoon.

Old March 25th 07, 12:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Mar 24, 8:20?pm, wrote:

wrote:

you can't understand the post then you should not be responding at all
at least according to you

You shouldn't be married and lusting after men, but you don't see me
complaining.

why should I not be?

because it goes again the systematic order of nature and it is just
wrong.

not according to science

but then you feel only your foes need proof of anything

So you basically admit that you cheat on your wife with men,
and you say your not gay.

no I don't admit that I cheat on my wife at you just fill "afcts and
run off at the keybaord based on whatever you unsupported

I am not homosexaul that is afact

I am heterosexaul either that is a fact

neither of these statements mean I do or do not cheat on my wifehttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

If your married and confine yourself to your wife, then how can you be
bi-sexual/gay? Since you describe yourself as bi-sexual, it implies
that your practice this type of behavior, which is cheating. However,
if you are telling us that you don't practice bi-sex and it just
arouses you, then I wouldn't classify you as bi-sexual. I think sexual
devient or pervert is more accurate.

Old March 25th 07, 03:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

--
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have
committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood

Old March 25th 07, 04:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Mar 24, 10:37�pm, wrote:

If your married and confine yourself to your wife, then how can you be
bi-sexual/gay?

why not? *there are certainly Bisexauls in long term monomous
relationships some with men some with women

Yes but your not just in a relationship, you are in a marriage. There
is a difference involving a higher level of commitment, including
being faithful to your spouse.

does being hetero ensure you will chaet on a wife with women

No, but being married is supposed to mean that you won't cheat, you
will only be with your wife, and that you have agreed to be faithful.

mere sexaul atration does not automaticaly include sexaul action.

Maybe However, sexual action defines sexual orientation. Again, how
can you be gay/bi if you are not practicing the sexual action which
defines such.

Since you describe yourself as bi-sexual, it implies
that your practice this type of behavior,........

only your fitlhy mind

No, as noted above sexual action defines sexual orientation.

...... which is cheating.

is it realy who empowered you to decided I must be monogomous

The concept of marriage was put forth way before you or I was on this
planet, and those who conceived the idea decided it was monogomous,
unless you are a certain branch of the mormon religion, but they don't
accept gays.

*However,
if you are telling us that you don't practice bi-sex and it just
arouses you, then I wouldn't classify you as bi-sexual.

well science would would say you are worng

You keep quoting science, who in science is the source for your
information. Why don't you enlighten us with your source, unless of
course you are just pulling BS out of your ass as usual.

I think sexual
devient or pervert is more accurate.

science disagrees

Who in science, with an actual Ph.D or other Doctorate, has published
finding which support your contention???

Old March 25th 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote in message
news
On 24 Mar 2007 20:02:54 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 24, 10:37?pm, wrote:

If your married and confine yourself to your wife, then how can you be
bi-sexual/gay?

why not? 4here are certainly Bisexauls in long term monomous
relationships some with men some with women

Yes but your not just in a relationship, you are in a marriage.

so what

There
is a difference involving a higher level of commitment,....

agreed
..... including
being faithful to your spouse.

why?

my marraige is an agreement between myself and my wife stalker

Just as suspected. You aren't married according to the laws of the land.

Old March 25th 07, 04:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote:

On Mar 24, 10:37?pm, wrote:

If your married and confine yourself to your wife, then how can you be
bi-sexual/gay?
well science would would say you are worng

You keep quoting science, who in science is the source for your
information. *Why don't you enlighten us with your source, unless of
course you are just pulling BS out of your ass as usual.

simple surely you accpet the premise all that oucurs in nature is
natural

No I don't accept that, "all that occurs in nature is natural" because
even in primates there are examples of abnormal behavior.

you surely can't dispute that homosexuality bisexaulity and
heterosexaulity all oucur in narue, there all MUST be natural

I do dispute your rationale because it is not supported by facts.
I've seen those reports by so called scientist who profess this
information, but as you dig deeper, you learn that nearly every report
is financed by pro gay groups and the scientist are also gay, thus the
information is biased to support this junk science from the start.

now as your stalking of me and my wife that is the act of a criminal
and prevert
"Dloyd Lavies" youd better hope I never realiable pentrate your securityhttp://markmorgansucks.blogspot.com/http://dloydlaviessweatlord.blogspot.com/http://worldofdloyd.blogspot.com/2007/01/new-year.html
stealing data from my wifes accounts is unaccaptable

Ooh, I am scared, why don't you call the law? I didn't steal anything
fat ass. Good luck getting past my security, I use quadualar
hexadecimal encoding. BTW since you mentioned your wife, why is she
buying books with lesbo themes, don't tell me she is also a homo. I
tell you one thing Markie, once your wife turns to women you can't
compete. Look at some of those Hollywood types who wives have left
them for women. These guys are wealthy and famous and can't keep
their woman. If Gav is turning to women, you don't stand a chance.
LOL

P.S. I think the world of lloyd blog belongs to LLoyd Davies, the
other two are mine but you still haven't found the other blogs I run,
FYI I have no connection with I punce bog, that is not my handiwork.
You will have to give credit to the rightful owner who ever he or she
maybe.

Old March 25th 07, 04:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default be adivised this a areply to known theif and cyber stalker

Old March 25th 07, 04:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

PUNCE Definition please. Policy 0 November 6th 06 09:24 PM
Homobrew. Definition please. Titties n Beer Policy 3 November 6th 06 07:04 AM
AKC definition All AKC are Gay CB 19 July 19th 05 04:30 AM
keyclowns, here's your definition AKC owns this NG CB 5 July 17th 05 03:32 PM
Keyclownism: Definition... sideband CB 18 September 30th 04 01:41 AM