Old September 27th 04, 01:35 PM
sideband

Default Keyclownism: Definition...

Keyclownism(n): 1. The beliefs of a few disgruntled no-code tech
Amateur Radio Operators who aren't accepted on the air in the HAM
bands. 2. The belief that trashing a newsgroup, where people who
REALLY are in the know tried to help people who didn't in a civil,
intelligent, calm manner, will make one whit of difference in the
on-air activities of certain CB'ers, HAMS, and other radio operators.

Old September 27th 04, 02:03 PM
sideband

Yeah.. I did pass the Appliance Operators exam.. then went right on to
take and pass the General class, and the Extra, all within 6 months.

This is really going to **** you off, too...

The only thing I had to study for was the CODE. The rest of it was
knowledge I'd gained while operating CB.. Now granted I got the
questions about the Band Limits wrong, on the Tech and the General,
But that wasn't a big deal... I only missed 1 on the Extra, and I'm
relatively sure it's because I got the +j/-j sign backwards.

Hrm.. Methinks I struck a nerve with my definition...

-SSB

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:

sideband wrote in news:kOT5d.915$5b1.728
@newssvr17.news.prodigy.com:

Keyclownism(n): 1. The beliefs of a few disgruntled no-code tech
Amateur Radio Operators who aren't accepted on the air in the HAM
bands. 2. The belief that trashing a newsgroup, where people who
REALLY are in the know tried to help people who didn't in a civil,
intelligent, calm manner, will make one whit of difference in the
on-air activities of certain CB'ers, HAMS, and other radio operators.

A few no codes ?/ who are they dickhead?? you passed the appliance
operators exam.

Old September 28th 04, 02:02 AM
I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are mo

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...
sideband wrote in news:kOT5d.915$5b1.728
@newssvr17.news.prodigy.com:

Keyclownism(n): 1. The beliefs of a few disgruntled no-code tech
Amateur Radio Operators who aren't accepted on the air in the HAM
bands. 2. The belief that trashing a newsgroup, where people who
REALLY are in the know tried to help people who didn't in a civil,
intelligent, calm manner, will make one whit of difference in the
on-air activities of certain CB'ers, HAMS, and other radio operators.

A few no codes ?/ who are they dickhead?? you passed the appliance
operators exam.

And you can't express yourself in common English properly. The test can't be
too hard, now can it?

Old September 28th 04, 06:19 AM
I Am Not George

sideband wrote in message ...
The only thing I had to study for was the CODE. The rest of it was
knowledge I'd gained while operating CB.. Now granted I got the
questions about the Band Limits wrong

really are there questions about swing and bird watts on the tests now LOL
Old September 28th 04, 06:32 AM
sideband

I thought my English was quite common, and quite correct. If it
wasn't, I welcome your corrections and suggestions.

-SSB

Old September 28th 04, 06:46 AM
sideband

When was the last time you took the practice tests on QRZ?

Go take the Tech, General, and Extra written elements, see how you do,
then come back and talk to me. I never talked about bird watts. I
never thought a Bird meter was all that special.

I did talk about swing, but I found out I was misinformed. I learned,
and not thanks to the AKC, but thanks to people who wanted to show me,
rather than insult me. Bees with Honey, and all that.

Now, if you'd care to quit being insulting, break down, and have an
INTELLIGENT conversation about the ways we can show the illegal
operators exactly what's right and what's wrong, and the best ways to
"get out" without breaking the rules, then let me know. Otherwise,
I'll play your silly game, and every time I see a piece of drivel come
out in a post from one of the AKC, I'll jump on it and show where
you're wrong.

The people in this newsgroup aren't stupid, they're misinformed. The
AKC should realize that, and take a different tack.

-SSB

Old September 28th 04, 09:36 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

sideband wrote in message ...
Keyclownism(n): 1. The beliefs of a few disgruntled no-code tech
Amateur Radio Operators who aren't accepted on the air in the HAM
bands. 2. The belief that trashing a newsgroup, where people who
REALLY are in the know tried to help people who didn't in a civil,
intelligent, calm manner, will make one whit of difference in the
on-air activities of certain CB'ers, HAMS, and other radio operators.

Another example of a twinkie boy trying to defocus your mind from
keyclowns. Who gives a rat's ass what test you passed, your sissy? You
know you are a keykween regardless of even if your family name is
Marconi.
Old September 28th 04, 06:07 PM
I Am Not George

sideband wrote in message . com...
If anyone knew who he was.. maybe it'd be possible... MAYBE...

who are you talking about? The #1 AKC? you dont know who he is? Oh
come on dont tell me you cant read all the personal info of his
moparholic has been posting, fcc records, court records, the name of
his wife etc. Why dont you complain about what mopedope is doing,
hypocrite

Supporting theory that Antennas "Match" to 377 Ohms (Free space) Dr. Slick Antenna 183 October 2nd 20 10:44 AM
Smith Chart Quiz Radio913 Antenna 315 October 21st 03 05:31 AM
RF amps: tuned load in Class A? Don Pearce Homebrew 141 September 15th 03 05:02 AM
High-el needs to learn the definition ofstalking Dave Heil Policy 0 August 18th 03 04:54 AM