Old May 8th 07, 05:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
JWE JWE is offline

Default Now that CW is gone there will be more ham to non-ham conflicts.

Hey so far where I live the ham bands haven't become like the CB.
I can't listen to the HF bands but the VHF and UHF bands are the same
here. I suggest you quit bellyaching and crybabying and get a life.
Oh yeah thanks for the compliment. I have tried to learn morse code
and it's boring listening to a bunch of Dits and Dahs. I have tried
quite a few times to learn it.

You sound like one of the many Ham radio operators who like to flame
or bash CB'ers. A lot of the Hams who bash or flame CB'ers forget
that they started in CB radios and graduated to Ham Radio. Their
usually the worst bashing and flaming offenders. Yes I do have a CB
and would like to get a Ham Radio license.

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 01:16:25 GMT, Retard Invasion
wrote:

The code hating losers were too stupid and lazy to learn and use CW,
they're also probably going to be too stupid and lazy to solve TVI
and interference problems with their neigbhors. There will be more
amateur to amateur and amateur to non-amateur conflicts. Hams will look
bad and the FCC will regulate the service more because of all the retards
we let have HF privledges. CQ Breaker, CQ Breaker.

Welcome to CB everybody.