Old August 23rd 07, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default the kosher is aginst fraud

ttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/msg/e725f3c79b8a8b1b?
Fraud on eBay is a very serious issue that law enforcement is working
diligently to correct. People who have been defrauded should contact
the authorities in the area the criminal exists (for example, the
Chassel County sheriff or prosecutor) as well as file appropriate
complaints at

I have said many times and I say it again anyone with evdence against
should take it to Law Enforement at once so the true perp can be
tracked down and caught

it has been threatened by various parties to set up fraudlent ebay
auction in my name and I added to my QRZ bio a disclaiming that I
don;t seel on enaby and was not responisble for anyone sending money
to me as a result. I am advised by conseul that I am firm legal ground

by the way I live in HOUGHTON county there is no chassell county that
I know of

the local sheriff can be contacted here http://www.houghtonsheriff.com/
again please if you think you are the victum of fraud please contact
LE AT ONCE