Old September 30th 07, 04:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Power Oscillator

I'm trying to realize a simple RF power oscillator to experiment RF
induction for educational goal. I found a lot of amateur radio
transmitter schematics but my goal is something of more easy because
I don't need of modulation, antenna matching and so on. My ideal
scheme
is an equivalent of "one tube Colpitts oscillator" but using a power
mosfet ot transistor. My friend told me that there are "4 watts RFID
reader working at 13.56MHz" scheme, but I found nothing in the web.
Someone can help me?
Thanks in advance for your attention,
Antonio