Old August 8th 09, 01:10 AM
Junior Member

Default Grundig G4 manual

Hello,

I just purchased this product.

Grundig ETON NG4B AM/FM/SW PORTABLE RADIO WITH MP3 AND SD PLAYER

http://www.thesource.ca/estore/produ...ine&tab=6#more

The only thing I am having issues with is the mp3 player playback. It is quite complicated and I don't have a manual. Does anyone know where I can find a manual for this online? I've looked for days and nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks