Old July 8th 10, 02:24 PM
Junior Member

Default Teaching Radio

I'm new to the group and appreciate being allowed to become a member. The Pepsi-Cola Company approved my submission for a grant to teach school kids Amateur Radio, which will be voted on. I would appreciate your votes and support as I hope to help establish radio laboratories in schools. Well, you don't know, if you don't try. For information, please go to:

http://garry-dashner.tripod.com/amateurradio (don't use "www")

Thanks, GARRY - KB0BOP