RadioBanter

-   -   Westinghouse WR-120 (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/223361-westinghouse-wr-120-a.html)

Joe fenoy December 31st 15 07:46 PM

Westinghouse WR-120

Hello Everyone,

I need a little help solving a problem. I recently purchased a Westinghouse model WR-120 on eBay. The radio had a few issues. The radio was recapped by someone prior to me purchasing it. The tuning dial had a problem which I was able to correct. The radio does not receive any stations on the lower bandwith, 560KC to 1000KC. I just get a lot of static. The upper bandwith receives serveral stations with a slight hum. The radio does have an external antenna about 18" long. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. By the way the radio has a police band which looks as though it's been disconnected.