Old July 17th 03, 07:24 PM
lazy man

Default Given that Bush is a Pathological Liar, Why is the Niger Lie So Special?

I didn't realize Geo. Bush was an amateur radio operator.

(Rain Maker) wrote in message .. .
to all you muhfuggahs in l-o-v-e...

Why This Bush Lie? Part 1
It wasn't his first.
By Timothy Noah
Posted Tuesday, July 15, 2003, at 4:01 PM PT

Old July 18th 03, 04:14 PM

"Agent Smith" wrote in message

Sure he his. His honorary callsign is WALIAR.

So what is so wrong with emulating Klintoon?

If Bush lies, all he has to say is:
"I don't recall."
"I don't remember."

Klintoon family famous quotes!

Old July 18th 03, 05:41 PM

"R274C" wrote in message

I believe that Clinton must have heard Reagan say that time and
again................."I don't remember"

Possibly; however, Reagan had an excuse.

His brain wore out in his later years. The
Klintoons started the wave of "selective
memory" for reasons of convenience and
non-accountability.

Very handy, too. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. :-0

Old July 18th 03, 09:49 PM

"tools" wrote in message
news
Um, perhaps you may not know , but, Clinton is gone, GW is here and now.

Um, perhaps you may not know, but,
it is commonplace to discuss recent
politicans, especially when comparing
and/or contrasting the current office
holder.

Besides, Klintoon may be out of office;
however, his stench still lingers. :-)

Old July 18th 03, 10:02 PM
tools

wrote in message
.com...

"tools" wrote in message
news
Um, perhaps you may not know , but, Clinton is gone, GW is here and now.

Um, perhaps you may not know, but,
it is commonplace to discuss recent
politicans, especially when comparing
and/or contrasting the current office
holder.

Besides, Klintoon may be out of office;
however, his stench still lingers. :-)

Ahhhh! stench, something I'm sure you know a lot about.

Old July 19th 03, 05:13 PM

"tools" wrote in message
hlink.net...

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot that you are slow. I was referring to that strong
odor that you broadcast.

You must be referring
to your unwashed ass.

Anyway, it's on your