Old August 6th 03, 03:24 PM
Indianaradio

Default Why shouldn't gay bishops be permitted, Episcopalians?

Ditto.
Old August 6th 03, 10:02 PM
shephed

To hell with queers!

"Truth Teller" wrote in message
.. .
Your own King James version of the bible says:

"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is
abomination." -- Leviticus 18:22

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of
them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death;
their blood shall be upon them." -- Leviticus 20:13

Ignore the bible; ignore the word of God.

Ignore the word of God; do the work of Satan.

Old August 7th 03, 08:51 PM
Dave Bushong

Truth Teller wrote:

Your own King James version of the bible says:

"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is
abomination." -- Leviticus 18:22

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of
them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death;
their blood shall be upon them." -- Leviticus 20:13

Ignore the bible; ignore the word of God.

Ignore the word of God; do the work of Satan.

I kind of agree with you. Add to this, "fornicators, men who lie with
men, kidnappers, liars, false swearers, and whatever other thing is in
opposition to the healthful teaching" 1Timothy 1:10"

So murderers are right up there with homos.

The issue is that the Bible says certain things are condemned. If you
have a religion that is based on the Bible, then you presumably follow
the rules in the Bible.

If your religion doesn't use the Bible, that is OK also.

If you claim to use the Bible as a basis for your religion, and then
only use what parts are convenient, then you are an "a la carte"
religion, where you pick and choose what you like and what you don't.

Engineers don't like that. That is why most of us here don't like
hypocrisy, even if we don't know (or care) what the issue is.

( http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=hypocrisy )

Comments?

And to be faithful to the FAQ of this group, I want to know if anyone
has really modeled their own antenna for 60 meters. The FCC requires
some records in your "station records." I have done so (I'm using an
inverted L for 160).

Is anyone really using a dipole for 60M? Probably ten guys, max. How
many QSO's have anyone made? Is it worth the trouble? Follow up to
this posting (but change the subject, please).

--
This has to be in the "Subj" for me to get it: 84KJVM7E 08/12/2003

Followups to the group don't need it, any SUBJ works fine.

Old August 8th 03, 12:47 AM
anonymous

Dave Bushong wrote:

Truth Teller wrote:

[...]

"It's not a cry you hear at night
It's not someone who's seen the light
It's a code and it's a broken halleluia"
(Leonard Cohen)

And to be faithful to the FAQ of this group, I want to know if anyone
has really modeled their own antenna for 60 meters. The FCC requires
some records in your "station records." I have done so (I'm using an
inverted L for 160).

Is anyone really using a dipole for 60M? Probably ten guys, max. How
many QSO's have anyone made? Is it worth the trouble? Follow up to
this posting (but change the subject, please).

I stopped bothering making specifically cut antennas when I went to a long
wire.