Old September 8th 03, 09:17 AM
Anders

Default Schematics - Yaesu YM-38

Hi!

I'm looking for the Yaesu YM-38 microphone schematics...Anyone have it?
Please contact me!

73's
Anders

Old September 8th 03, 09:59 AM
Stephen Hobbs

"Anders" wrote in message
Hi!

I'm looking for the Yaesu YM-38 microphone schematics...Anyone have it?
Please contact me!

73's
Anders

If it's an 8 Pin Mic this may help www.cqham.ru/yaesu_mic.htm
73's
Steve G7EXZ

Old September 8th 03, 07:20 PM
Anders

"Stephen Hobbs" skrev i meddelandet
"Anders" wrote in message
Hi!

I'm looking for the Yaesu YM-38 microphone schematics...Anyone have it?
Please contact me!

73's
Anders

If it's an 8 Pin Mic this may help www.cqham.ru/yaesu_mic.htm
73's
Steve G7EXZ

Thx fer answering...
The Yaesu YM-38 is a quite old dynamic desktop microphone, I need schematics
for the circuit inside the mic.
It looks like the YD-148
http://www.rigpix.com/accessories/yaesu_yd148.jpg

Old September 8th 03, 07:43 PM
Stephen Hobbs

Snip!
Hi!

I'm looking for the Yaesu YM-38 microphone schematics...Anyone have

it?
Please contact me!

73's
Anders

If it's an 8 Pin Mic this may help www.cqham.ru/yaesu_mic.htm
73's
Steve G7EXZ

Thx fer answering...
The Yaesu YM-38 is a quite old dynamic desktop microphone, I need

schematics
for the circuit inside the mic.
It looks like the YD-148
http://www.rigpix.com/accessories/yaesu_yd148.jpg

Probably the little circuit at the very top of the webpage I sent you then
;o)
HTH
Steve G7EXZ

Old September 9th 03, 02:49 PM
Anders

[...]

Ok, sorry but it's 404 - page not found...
www.cqham.ru/yaesu_mic.htm

Old September 9th 03, 02:49 PM
Anders

[...]

Fox Tango International, Yaesu Users Groups w4clm Antenna 1 December 24th 04 11:48 AM
Schematics - Yaesu YM-38 Anders Dx 8 September 9th 03 02:49 PM
Schematics - Yaesu YM-38 Anders Equipment 8 September 9th 03 02:49 PM
Schematics - Yaesu YM-38 Anders Dx 0 September 8th 03 09:17 AM
Schematics - Yaesu YM-38 Anders Equipment 0 September 8th 03 09:17 AM