Old September 24th 03, 11:45 AM
charlesb

"B I G A L" B I G A L @ B I G A L . O R G wrote in message
DO NOT COME MY FREQUENCY TONITE

Gee, what a moron. If the guy was a BoD member at TAPR or something like
that, his behavior would be understandable.

After all, he has demonstrated that he lacks the intelligence and social
skills necessary to operate on either usenet or ham radio...

Hey, Big Al: Can you give us the latest scoop on what's going on at TAPR?
I've noticed that the newsletter is getting really sucky, kind of like the
one at TPRS did, right before they went belly-up.

Tell us about it, Big Al!

Charles Brabham, N5PVL

Old September 24th 03, 11:54 AM
charlesb

"B I G A L" B I G A L @ B I G A L . O R G wrote in message
I QUIT THEM MANY YEARS AGO. I THINK YOUR MOMMA IS NOW WRITING THE
NEWSLETTER. HO HO

Yo mamma!

Charles Brabham, N5PVL

Old September 24th 03, 03:45 PM
Frank Todd K3EKO

charlesb wrote:
"B I G A L" B I G A L @ B I G A L . O R G wrote in message

DO NOT COME MY FREQUENCY TONITE

Gee, what a moron. If the guy was a BoD member at TAPR or something like
that, his behavior would be understandable.

After all, he has demonstrated that he lacks the intelligence and social
skills necessary to operate on either usenet or ham radio...

Hey, Big Al: Can you give us the latest scoop on what's going on at TAPR?
I've noticed that the newsletter is getting really sucky, kind of like the
one at TPRS did, right before they went belly-up.

Tell us about it, Big Al!

Charles Brabham, N5PVL

who cares about TAPR????? Get with the times boy, no one uses packet
anymore....

--
73

Frank K3EKO

Old September 24th 03, 04:20 PM
B I G A L

Default I WILL BE ON TONITE

DO NOT COME MY FREQUENCY TONITE WHEN ME AND K3EKO ARE ON THE AIR. WE WILL
HAVE JIMO BACK ON LATER IN THE WEEK.

GREG YOU DONT COUNT BECAUSE TECHS CANT OPERATE HF HO HO

TO THE ARKANSAS BOYS QUIT TRYING TO QRM US. YOU TRIED AGAIN LAST NITE BUT IT
DID NOT WORK. STOP BOY. HO HO

Old September 24th 03, 07:12 PM
Turdcrusher

charlesb wrote:
"B I G A L" B I G A L @ B I G A L . O R G wrote in message

DO NOT COME MY FREQUENCY TONITE

Gee, what a moron. If the guy was a BoD member at TAPR or something like
that, his behavior would be understandable.

After all, he has demonstrated that he lacks the intelligence and social
skills necessary to operate on either usenet or ham radio...

Hey, Big Al: Can you give us the latest scoop on what's going on at TAPR?
I've noticed that the newsletter is getting really sucky, kind of like the
one at TPRS did, right before they went belly-up.

Tell us about it, Big Al!

Charles Brabham, N5PVL

who cares about TAPR????? Get with the times boy, no one uses packet
anymore....

fwankie toad will be on tonight, on top of his gay lover's pole. Him
and loid da toid davies are butt buddies.

fwankie is a regular visitor to lloyd's hud apartment, They were
caught by the athens, alabama police a couple of weeks ago. They were
caught in the local pickle park, lloyd said....."we were playing
leapfrog and I got stuck," fwankie couldn't say anything as his mouth
was full of jizz!