Old September 25th 03, 12:26 AM
Llgpt

Default Les = not very bright..........

Subject: Les = not very bright..........
From: Christy D
Date: 9/24/2003 6:19 PM Central Daylight Time
On 24 Sep 2003 22:51:43 GMT, Llgpt wrote:
Look up
and check the profile dumbass! It is
lloyd
davies posting to himself most of the time.

What a crock of ****! How do you explain the NNTP-Posting-Host header
which clearly indicates a DoD proxy server at Keesler AFB? How do you
explain the appearance of a header in another post by "Turdcrusher"
which indicates that another DoD proxy server near Atlanta was in use?

You can't, of course, and I am totally amazed that you so stupidly
imagine that you can post lies like the above and that they will even
matter!

I leave the rest of the exercise to the computer security people at
both Keesler and McPherson, because they are the people who will
ultimately decide if they will choose to identify the poster and
contact his boss. Several of the 'Turdcrusher' posts are now in both
of their abuse account mailboxes, and it is way past time to argue.
The deed is done.

Enjoy your week.

PLONK

I'll enjoy every week that you aren't in here trying to post as someone else
dumbass.

If, you think you have the horsepower to do anything go for it!

But, we both know it won't happen. Incidentally, your isp will be contacting
you, impersonating someone else. And, that hossible language, do you eat with
that mouth?

Enjoy your personal webpage, you fathers and mothers pictures will be posted
there soon. Floyd and Amanda, my , my!!

Old September 25th 03, 12:26 AM
Llgpt