Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 25th 03, 01:26 AM
Llgpt

Default Lawyer my ass!!!!!!

This will be the last one this evening you ****ing fake lawyer! I'll save all
the others for future ammunition.

Let me know when the state attorney general attorney's investigator contacts
you. I've got more of these juicy tidbits.

Les
Subject: Lloyd's engagement......
From: (Lloyd Davies Tub O Lard)
Date: 8/21/2003 5:56 PM Central Daylight Time
Subject: Lloyd's engagement notice.........
From:
(Christy D)
Date: 8/21/2003 5:06 PM Central Daylight Time
On 21 Aug 2003 13:29:22 -0700, Turdcrusher wrote:
1B2C3xx (KK4TL) wrote in message

Y'all better look out - there's 2 or 3 dozen lawyers in the Davies

family.

I bet if they see this post, they'll bring a lawsuit that will last

longer
than
OJ's trial.

Yeah sure, maybe even that fake attorney Christy Davies........who,
has been noticeably absent after a professional mouth slapping!

For years, my client has had more than ample grounds to file a John
Doe law suit and subpoena AOL for your identity (yes, you are
obviously posting through AOL). But, Les, my client seems to be a lot
more of a gentleman than you are, and he will not follow up on your
libelous posts.

Until the day arrives that I can get him to drag you into court, I am
forced to sit back and watch a low-lifed, rednecked, cowardly bully
post slander and think that he is humorous.

What a piece of **** you are. Like Uday and Qsay Hussein, you will
only be properly dealt with when you lie dead on a slab.

HUGE SNIP

Lawyer my ass! Would a "lawyer" redirect an answer to alt.test? I think not, I
know who you are you fake cocksucker. Now, post away about your client and we
all will laugh. I think Turdcrusher has lloyd's number. And, I have yours.

Go **** yourself dummy!!!

Les (the real one)