Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 26th 03, 02:47 AM
The Firebottle

Default One of lloyd's fans sends him a message

Lloyd ... Besides the fact you miss-spelled "VICTORIOUS" ...
by SLEDGEHAMMER88
Hello Lloyd,

How have you been? It has been quite some time since I have spoken to you. I am
not mad or anything, just had nothing to say.

I hear you are going for a law suit against The NIMBusters. Good luck. It will
take a lot of time and money to accomplish it.

What I really want to ask is, Do you really think it will be advantageous for
you in the long run?

It might start a lot of ****, but it will bring your sister into this mess. Why
not just say 'to hell with it' and view it as a psychological challenge like
the rest of us do?

Let me give you an example. For years The Busters have been bugging Mr.
Hutchins of The National Independents Movement ... through Message Board
attacks and personal emails that I post and contribute to this site.

It hasn't bothered me, nor has it up-set Mr. Hutchins. I report regularly to
The National Independents Movement of my activities ... and the sites I post
on. That is why those emails just get deleted.

But let's get down to brass tacks, Lloyd. Why do you keep posting on The
NIMBusters Message Board?

I will tell you why ... and there are two reasons common to all posters on this
site.

1. You are as much of a Net Idiot as the rest of us ... including Steve
Holsten, VONBLUVENS, and THE INCREDIBLY HANDSOME SLEDGEHAMMER88.

2. NIMBusters is the last existing site of TOTAL INSANITY. We all love it
because we can be as crazy, or as normal as we choose to be.

NIMBusters is also SACRED GROUND for all to meet and post, without fear. Over
time we all become cut-throat friends!

Last, but not least ... Lloyd, think seriously about wearing long trousers from
now on. Those fat legs are your undoing!

I hope your sister is slimmer and better looking than you!

GET RAILED LLOYD ... YOU FAT ****!

SLEDGEHAMMER88

Posted on Sep 25, 2003, 12:39 PM

The Firebottle
"The Original, Accept No Substitutes"

JNOS message question Jeff Camp Digital 67 May 26th 16 03:21 AM
money!!! [email protected] Antenna 0 January 3rd 05 09:49 PM
money!!! [email protected] Antenna 0 January 3rd 05 06:07 PM
JNOS message question Jeff Camp Digital 0 October 19th 03 03:39 AM