Old September 27th 03, 05:56 AM
Zeca

Default YAESU FT-1000D HELP

Hi all, I have a Yaesu FT-1000D. I removed the transistor Q3027 from
the AF board and the odd thing is that I put a new one back in place the

same way the original one was. However, the flat side part of the
transistor listed on the rest of the board is flat with flat, but with
this particular one the transistor is opposite? Has anyone out there
already replaced this transistor and which way is it suppose to be on
the circuit board?
With headphones works fine but with the internal speaker half volume and

up the audio distorts and sometimes cuts out, but I just ordered the
transistor and will replace it, but just wanted to now for sure which
way it is suppose to be on the circuit board.

Thanks to everyone,

Carlos