Old September 29th 03, 09:59 PM
Lloyd Davies Tub O Lard

Default Another Lloyd libel page nuked

Subject: Another Lloyd libel page nuked
From: (Christy D)
Date: 9/29/2003 2:12 PM Central Daylight Time
http://www.angelfire.com/freak2/lardass_lloyd has been nuked.
Furthermore, Lycos is now tracking the repeat offender down through
the various servers he attempted to hide behind. Repeat offenders
cause Lycos to make a special project out of tracking them down, and
this guy has become one of those projects.

Really, really brilliant, Nimrod.

In the meantime, keep on putting the libel pages back up. That'll
help get you busted that much sooner.

LOL!!! Another is already up and running.

I would bet you have more difficulty finding this one, but 43 people have
already found it.

Lloyd Davies Tub O' Lard
30 Year Old Virgin
Lambda Vice President
Hams are Homos, Inc.
Internet Punching bag
Old September 29th 03, 09:59 PM
Lloyd Davies Tub O Lard

Old September 29th 03, 10:22 PM
Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord

In the meantime, keep on putting the libel pages back up. That'll
help get you busted that much sooner.

Thank you very much indeed, Christy!

I am in the process of getting a shoutcast network started. I know that these
buffons will try to destroy it, like they destroy anything I start for my peace
and enjoyment. Would you give me some pointers as what to do?

e-mail me at

Thanks again! We are winning!

Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord

Lloyd Davies - Time Lord and Talk show host
"On the Domestic Front"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/domesticfront/

Old September 29th 03, 11:47 PM

I think Jimmy Dale wants to suck his dick...

Old September 29th 03, 11:47 PM

I think Jimmy Dale wants to suck his dick...