Old September 30th 03, 04:22 PM
Fudge

I have a water cooled 25 KW TV broadcasting tube just red hot ready to
fry your rig. I have a 40 ft tower in the back yard that should load up
really nice. You behave yourself or I will fry your big ass. I will blow up
the front end of all rigs. That phalic symbol of yours will become a limp
noodle.

John
VA3JQ

"THE*CARING*STATION*" wrote in
message ...
LIMP ONES NEED NOT TRANSMIT ON MY FREQUENCY. I OWN **3894*5**. ONLY

INVITED
QUEST MAY TRANSMIT ON MY FREQUENCY.

Old September 30th 03, 09:29 PM
THE*CARING*STATION*

BRING IT ON BOY. *3894*5* BE THERE AND I'LL SEE IF I CAN HEAR YOUR PEANUT
WHISTLE STATION.

.. .

Old September 30th 03, 10:38 PM
Frank

-=jd=- wrote:
Dateline "rec.radio.amateur.misc", Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:29:43 GMT: As it
appeared in message-ID# ,
"THE*CARING*STATION*"
appears to have written the following...

"Fudge" wrote in message

I have a water cooled 25 KW TV broadcasting tube just red hot
ready to
fry your rig. I have a 40 ft tower in the back yard that should load
up really nice. You behave yourself or I will fry your big ass. I
will blow

up

the front end of all rigs. That phalic symbol of yours will become a
limp noodle.

John
VA3JQ

"THE*CARING*STATION*"
wrote

in

message ...

LIMP ONES NEED NOT TRANSMIT ON MY FREQUENCY. I OWN **3894*5**. ONLY

INVITED

QUEST MAY TRANSMIT ON MY FREQUENCY.

Hey, Big Al... What the heck kind of rig are you supposed to be running?
I've been trying to catch anyone on 3894.5 AM/USB/LSB and I've so far,
the silence is deafening...

Also, I don't understand the "Quest" bit... You mean like Monty Python
or something?

-=jd=-

Why do you want to know what kind of rig Big Al uses?

Frank

Old October 1st 03, 04:12 AM
THE*CARING*STATION*

Default LIMP ONES NEED NOT TRANSMIT ON MY FREQUENCY. I OWN **3894*5**. ONLY INVITED

Old October 1st 03, 08:08 AM
Frank

-=jd=- wrote:
Dateline "rec.radio.amateur.misc", Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:38:00 GMT: As it
appeared in message-ID# news:YImeb.471993$cF.153167@rwcrnsc53, Frank

wrote in message ...

LIMP ONES NEED NOT TRANSMIT ON MY FREQUENCY. I OWN **3894*5**. ONLY
INVITED QUEST MAY TRANSMIT ON MY FREQUENCY.

Hey, Big Al... What the heck kind of rig are you supposed to be
running? I've been trying to catch anyone on 3894.5 AM/USB/LSB and
I've so far, the silence is deafening...

Also, I don't understand the "Quest" bit... You mean like Monty
Python or something?

-=jd=-

Why do you want to know what kind of rig Big Al uses?

Frank

Apparently, he lacks the ability to transmit... I don't see how he can
claim to "own" (so to speak) a frequency if he's apparently never on it
- at least between 22:00 to 04:00 UTC?

I'm not sure how splatter from 3890 and the occasional static crash is
supposed to qualify as "owning" a frequency...

-=jd=-

We were on 3894.5 last nite. you missed us.

73

Frank K3EKO

Old October 1st 03, 09:58 PM
Frank

-=jd=- wrote:
Dateline "rec.radio.amateur.misc", Wed, 01 Oct 2003 07:08:33 GMT: As it
appeared in message-ID# news:R3veb.382313$2x.122574
@rwcrnsc52.ops.asp.att.net, Frank appears to have
written the following...

wrote in message ...

[...]

Hmmm... Propagation must have not been in my favor.
Odd though, that I can receive other nets between 38xx and 39xx just
fine - just can't discern a peep on 3894.5...

Have ya'll considered using amps?

-=jd=-

You must not have an adequate antenna or you're just clueless. We
normally run 1kW+ of power.

Frank K3EKO