Old October 2nd 03, 03:43 PM

Default Racist druggie Rush runs from the media

T Lawrence wrote in
:

Now we see the moralizing, pompous, conservative icon for exactly what
he is at long last. The story at

http://www.nydailynews.com/10-02-200...p-110349c.html

is just one of many stories which will bring Rush to his knees over
the next few weeks. First he was forced to resign from ESPN, and now
his syndicated radio show will be trashed as his listeners leave in
droves.

You can't be a druggie and a racist while still pretending to occupy
the conservative moral high ground.

BYE BYE, RUSH!!!

Hah !!! the ditto-monkeys will find a way to rationalize all this, they
can't function without that fat hyprocritical racist windbag telling them
what to think...

Just watch )

B.

Old October 2nd 03, 04:53 PM
scott

Where do you get your info? Teddy? Billy? Lol

"B" wrote in message
.. .
T Lawrence wrote in
:

Now we see the moralizing, pompous, conservative icon for exactly what
he is at long last. The story at

http://www.nydailynews.com/10-02-200...p-110349c.html

is just one of many stories which will bring Rush to his knees over
the next few weeks. First he was forced to resign from ESPN, and now
his syndicated radio show will be trashed as his listeners leave in
droves.

You can't be a druggie and a racist while still pretending to occupy
the conservative moral high ground.

BYE BYE, RUSH!!!

Hah !!! the ditto-monkeys will find a way to rationalize all this, they
can't function without that fat hyprocritical racist windbag telling them
what to think...

Just watch )

B.

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000

Newsgroups

=---

Old October 2nd 03, 04:53 PM
scott

Where do you get your info? Teddy? Billy? Lol

"B" wrote in message
.. .
T Lawrence wrote in
:

Old October 2nd 03, 06:58 PM
Tom Welch

I've always looked to Rush for
guidance, now I find he's another
****ing drug addict.

Breaks my heart!

Tom Welch

Old October 2nd 03, 06:58 PM
Tom Welch

Old October 2nd 03, 08:28 PM
donutbandit

B wrote in :

Hah !!! the ditto-monkeys will find a way to rationalize all this, they
can't function without that fat hyprocritical racist windbag telling them
what to think...

Yep. They are perfectly OK with a lying, war mongering President who dances
to the tunes played by Big Business, who has ruined the country's economy,
and invaded a sovereign nation for oil. They'll find a way to rationalize
this.

Old October 2nd 03, 08:29 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Tom Welch" wrote in message
om...
I've always looked to Rush for
guidance, now I find he's another
****ing drug addict.

Breaks my heart!

Tom Welch

Righto...I believe this maid....the one with a lawyer on retainer. Uh
hu.....anyone see anything strange about that?

Betch Hillary is behind it. She hasn't cared for the Rush man since he had
'womb to tomb' on it. Then the 'feminazi' stuff really did it.

What ya wanna bet that the maid is a newly paid Democratic voter, that is a
illegal, and is moving to California to get a drivers license, so she can
vote in the election for Davis. Wouldn't surprise me a bit...

Dan/W4NTI