Old October 5th 03, 01:41 AM
cheap bignose ham

Default [[[[[ T H E L I B E R T Y N E T ]]]]] (fun on Sat nite---> a Black Pope ???????????)

"Nobody You Know" wrote in message
Tonight at 22:00 Eastern time, 19:00 Pacific time, 3947.5 khz LSB (or

anywhere
on 75 meters if they're being jammed again). Come hear the treasonous
politicians, loony liberal left-wing communist pusbags, and zionist
conspirators get the lampooning they so richly deserve!

Yes I am sure that this evening we will be treated
to another fine evening of pompous pontification
by the Liberty Net checkins. (..all 3 or 4 of them
for the 'early session')

Now, an observation! Has anyone else noticed that
ever since W9FAM has been checking in for the
'early session' at 9:00 (10:00 Eastern) that all of
the LN regulars (..meaning the usual bunch of
paranoid schizophrenic ultra rightwing loony-toons)
seem to be checking in after FAM has left the
frequency? I get the *distinct impression* that FAM
is not liked by the "rank-and-file" goofballs who've
been a long time staple of the Liberty Net peanut gallery.
I feel they think he's too "mainstream" and perhaps even a
bit "too close" to what they perceive as being the
"media arm" of the 'New World Order Conspiracy' by
reason of his prior professional broadcasting career and
many contacts across the World as a direct result.

Really! Pay close attention to how the *actual tone*
of the Liberty Net changes after FAM makes his exit
to go work DX after an hour or so. (It's very obvious
to me that these LN guys are all utterly and uncurably
paranoid.)

Finally, and in closing, this one should make for
a GREAT topic tonight. (and it will also be curious)

The Vatican is now seriously considering an African
Cardinal (black male) to be the NEXT POPE IN
THE VATICAN...............................(gasp?)

I MEAN FOLKS.......THIS DEVELOPMENT IS ALMOST AS GOOD AS IF
MEL BROOKS MOVIE CLASSIC *BLAZING SADDLES* WERE TO
COME TO REAL LIFE..................

Story link is below! Strap yourself in folks.
In my wildest imagination I cannot fathom how
the conspiracy looneys will SPIN THIS ONE !!!!!!!

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,7436416^401,00.ht
ml

Old October 5th 03, 08:56 PM

Damn shame you are too stupid to get a call and check in yourself.

Old October 5th 03, 08:56 PM

Damn shame you are too stupid to get a call and check in yourself.