Old October 13th 03, 10:34 PM
Eugene

Default Alternatives

The world of science is both arduous, and demanding principally my

goal
is to put forth a question: is science a religion? My studies would seem
to confirm this, and in fact nature seems to contradict the results of

even
the most fundamental equations! Galeleo, Newton, and Einstein more than
likely found themselves pondering this vary question, and where does this
leave mankind?

R. E. Paul
www.aeons2c.org

Old October 13th 03, 11:00 PM
Wouff Hong

In article , "Eugene" wrote:

The world of science is both arduous, and demanding principally my

goal
is to put forth a question: is science a religion? My studies would seem
to confirm this, and in fact nature seems to contradict the results of

even
the most fundamental equations! Galeleo, Newton, and Einstein more than
likely found themselves pondering this vary question,

Not to mention Art Bell.