Old October 14th 03, 05:35 PM
Dr. Anton Squeegee

Default An objective view of fascist America

In article u.org,
says...

Born-Again Schisms

Republican rule brought war: now America mulls its baleful
consequences

snip

For the record: I did NOT post this. I have so little interest in
politics, and so little inclination to take it seriously when I DO get
interested, that I would have come up with something much sillier in any
case.

Note this from the headers from the false post:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the remailer
administrator at .

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I don't use an anonymizing remailer because I'm not afraid to
speak my mind. Besides, I have my own caching NNTP server that works
perfectly well. Here are what its (partial) headers look like (from an
earlier post of mine).

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

From: Dr. Anton Squeegee
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc
Subject: Visit Andrews Airforce Base and watch you money disappear
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 20:34:48 -0700

I rest my case. I will certainly notify the admin of the remailer
of this abuse. Hopefully, the idiot responsible will be suspended from
using it.

--
Dr. Anton Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)

Air America MondayMornin Antenna 25 April 29th 04 02:10 AM
Bush's Destruction of America Fudge General 1 October 10th 03 12:01 AM