Old October 14th 03, 11:45 PM
Dave Bushong

Default Republicans start leaving the Bush sinking ship.

Yet another high school freshman who wants to be me.

Loser.

Dave Bushog [sic] wrote:

Republicans [drivel deleted by db]

Old October 14th 03, 11:45 PM
Dave Bushong

Old October 15th 03, 01:38 AM
Wes

Dave Bushog [sic] wrote:

Republicans [drivel deleted by db]

You appear to have no clear political view except that the world
should be a nicer place and that you should be loved and trusted by
everyone and questioned by no one.

Old October 15th 03, 10:54 PM
Dave Bushong

Hi Wes,

Dave Bushog [sic] wrote:

Republicans [drivel deleted by db]

You appear to have no clear political view except that the world
should be a nicer place and that you should be loved and trusted by
everyone and questioned by no one.

Someone else may appear to have no such view, but not me. This
particular script-kiddie is envious of me (I know who he is, a
pimple-faced, teenage failure), and he posted that unintelligible pile
of crap, pretending to be me (look at the headers in the message to
confirm).

I haven't commented on the content of the mindless drivel of content it
has; I'm just saying it wasn't me who did it.

Contact me personally if you'd like; be sure to maintain the stuff at
the end of the subject line of this posting if you do. Messages that
don't have that are automatically deleted before I see them. But the
email address shown above is my correct email address.

All the best, and 73,
Dave
KZ1O