Old October 21st 03, 03:42 AM
Dee D. Flint

"class_a_zpk_12wpm"
.uk.net wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 21:11:45 +0100, "Brian Reay"
wrote:

www.phoenixradioclub.org.uk - a RADIO club specifically for those

wishing
to learn more about amateur radio

still waiting for the name of someone in the phoenix radio club that i
can contact to learn more about morse code.

The web site should have the name of a contact person.

Old October 21st 03, 04:47 AM
Zoran Brlecic

Steve Terry wrote:

[Gasp!]... but that could mean one thing only: president Wolf... I mean
president G.W.Bush and his cronies lied to the American people!!!

Hmm, politicians lying to their constituents to the point of having
hundreds of lost lives in order to satisfy the lobby of a foreign
country, while filling their pockets in the process? No ****ing way!
There's gotta be a more rational explanation. This must be a vast
liberal-anti-Christian-communist-leftist-atheist-terrorist-Clinton-UN-Franco-German
conspiracy. Yeah, that's what it is. Whew! Life makes sense again.

You're an American aren't you ??

Not yet. Why?

--

Anti-spam measu look me up on qrz.com if you need to reply directly

Old October 21st 03, 08:59 AM
Airy R. Bean

You're not right there, OM. It was supposed by many to be random.
That those were uninformed of PRBS, did not in any way
alter their supposition.

Brian Reay wrote in message
"Airy R. Bean" wrote in message
Taking the lead from the suppressors that were developed to
deal with the supposedly random Russian "Woodpecker"
is that necessarily the case?

The "Woodpecker" wasn't "supposedly" random, it was pseudo random - not

the
same thing at all.

Old October 21st 03, 06:38 PM
Brian Reay

"RVMJ" wrote in message
Airy R. Bean wrote:

You're not right there, OM. It was supposed by many to be random.

Is this an Argumentum ad Populem?

I doubt "Argumentum ad Populem" can be applied to a draw full of sock
puppets ;-)

Either way, an analysis of the pulses showed it wasn't random and, to the
rational person, analysis out weighs "supposed"- regardless of how many of
Gareth's sock puppets do the supposing. .

--
73
Brian

Old October 21st 03, 06:46 PM
class_a_zpk_12wpm

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 02:42:39 GMT, "Dee D. Flint"
wrote:

The web site should have the name of a contact person.

i have been asking a question about learning more about morse code to
a certain person who claims that his club is interested in helping
anyone learn more about amateur radio and i get NO ANSWER WHATSOEVER.

i'm also still waiting on the answer about megs little brother
standing up and rejecting any idea of having to sit any morse
asessement/test/appreciation and i have received NO ANSWER on this.

if i didnt know any better, on emight think that my questiosn were
being ignored...

but as soon as i suggest that a 7812 may have a max input voltage
of 25volts.... BANG! i have cb'ers all over my tail-fin !!

Old October 21st 03, 11:46 PM
Dee D. Flint

wrote:

The web site should have the name of a contact person.

i have been asking a question about learning more about morse code to
a certain person who claims that his club is interested in helping
anyone learn more about amateur radio and i get NO ANSWER WHATSOEVER.

What's your question? Also if this person is not able to help, go to a club
meeting and get acquanted with some of the other hams. Perhaps this guy
just doesn't have the time and doesn't want to admit it.

i'm also still waiting on the answer about megs little brother
standing up and rejecting any idea of having to sit any morse
asessement/test/appreciation and i have received NO ANSWER on this.

This doesn't make sense. What are you trying to say.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE