Old October 31st 03, 03:42 AM
joe2

Default Tampa Turd Jail Dale's forgotten FELONY, Jessica too?

The family that felons together, stays together???? Looks like KE4TEW is
the head of a large group of Florida Convicts.

joe2 wrote:

Poor Jail Dale, a whole family full of convicts.

Anonymous Sender wrote:

In article
(KE4TEW) wrote:

I think it's obvious to anyone there's no basis for this.

It's also obvious you are lying. How much weed were you intending to
distribute, Jail Dale?
Nickle bag, dime bag, a kilo?
Was your barrio whore Rita's income down that month because of her
hysterectomy and you needed the cash?

There is NO record of me having a felony conviction.

That's not what the records show, convicted drug dealer.

Instead of posting BS anon, put your name to it
and someone may believe it.

It comes directly from the Hillsborough County Court Records,
Convicted FELON.

The name and birthdate match yours on QRZ.com. It is YOU.

James W Dale, KE4TEW
9217 W Patterson
Tampa, FL 33615-2311
USA

Class: General

Previous Call: KC4VCS
Previous Class: Technician Plus
Birth date: 01-01-1941

SSN: 262-60-XXXX

DL: D40045941XXXX issued in Florida on 11/04/1998 expires 01/01/2005

Your son, James Henry Dale born 11-20-1961 is also listed, looks like
he takes after you with the drug and alcohol abuse:

First Name: JAMES
Middle Name: HENRY
Last Name: DALE
Date of Birth: 11/20/1961
Race: White
Sex: Male
Height:
Hair:
Eye Color:
From: edo

Date: 10/28/03 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time

Direct from the Hillsborough County Court Records:

First Name: JAMES
Middle Name: WILLIAM
Last Name: DALE
Date of Birth: 01/01/1941
Race: White
Sex: Male
Height: 6'00"
Hair:
Eye Color:
Looks like he has no room to criticize W4AMP, and has a kinship
chargewise with
Donnie Anderson.

Old November 1st 03, 01:50 AM
Brian

joe2 wrote:

Poor Jail Dale, a whole family full of convicts.

Anonymous Sender wrote:

In article
(KE4TEW) wrote:

[...]

Date of Birth: 11/20/1961
Race: White
Sex: Male
Height:
Hair:
Eye Color:

From: edo

Date: 10/28/03 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time

Direct from the Hillsborough County Court Records:

First Name: JAMES
Middle Name: WILLIAM
Last Name: DALE
Date of Birth: 01/01/1941
Race: White
Sex: Male
Height: 6'00"
Hair:
Eye Color:
Old November 1st 03, 03:00 PM
gw

joe2 wrote:

Poor Jail Dale, a whole family full of convicts.

Anonymous Sender wrote:

In article
(KE4TEW) wrote:

[...]

Date of Birth: 11/20/1961
Race: White
Sex: Male
Height:
Hair:
Eye Color:

From: edo

Date: 10/28/03 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time

Direct from the Hillsborough County Court Records:

First Name: JAMES
Middle Name: WILLIAM
Last Name: DALE
Date of Birth: 01/01/1941
Race: White
Sex: Male
Height: 6'00"
Hair:
Eye Color:
Looks like he has no room to criticize W4AMP, and has a kinship
chargewise with
Donnie Anderson.

Joe, pahleeeze - take it all back to R.R.A.Misc.

Thanks for understanding.

I owe you. Name it. I'll even put your call on a 10m beacon (but you
better reply the SWL cards).

Brian

hmmm...is it legal for a convicted felon to have a ham license?