Old November 5th 03, 10:58 AM
Paul Jordan

Default Rainbow Tuner wanted

Hey all, I'm tryin to put together a station that I can carry all over
Alaska with me and I'm down to needing a tuner. Take a look around and see
if you have one of these discontinued kits from the great folks over at
NJQRP Club and if you want to part with it, please drop me a message and let
me know what it'll take to send it my way.

If anyone else knows of small tuners like the Rainbow, I'd be very
interested in hearing about them as well..

Thanks,

Paul Jordan
kl0an
Anchorage, AK

Old November 12th 03, 01:38 AM

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 00:58:30 -0900, Paul Jordan wrote:
Hey all, I'm tryin to put together a station that I can carry all over
Alaska with me and I'm down to needing a tuner. Take a look around and see
if you have one of these discontinued kits from the great folks over at
NJQRP Club and if you want to part with it, please drop me a message and let
me know what it'll take to send it my way.

If anyone else knows of small tuners like the Rainbow, I'd be very
interested in hearing about them as well..

norcal blt, version 2
http://amqrp.org

Thanks,

Paul Jordan