Old November 5th 03, 02:59 PM
W8EMS

Default WTT: Motorola HT-1000 16 channel pair for 2 meter mobile

I have a pair of 16 channel Motorola MT-1000's with belt holsters, one
desk charger and one hand mic. Programmed on GMRS simplex channels.
Radios have good batteries and are in good physical condition.

Would like to trade the pair for a two meter mobile. Must be 45-50
watt, PL on transmit, and wide band receive. Brand not important.

Also have other UHF HT's for sale or trade on my web page:
http://www.angelfire.com/in4/jnk47130

Requests for info or offeres to:

tnx, es 73 de Jim, W8EMS/9
Old November 5th 03, 06:03 PM
Radioman

IC-2100H goes for $150.00. Does 55 watts, 50 PL tones, 100 memories.
Has great transmit audio and real good ears. 2 meter FM only. Full
coverage VHF-HI receive. One diode transmit conversion.

Old November 6th 03, 09:26 AM
Radioman

No. Mine's great. Much better then an HTX-242. Check HRO, AES,
R&L, Burghardt's and other places. Don't pay more then $160 new.