Old November 6th 03, 06:02 PM
Jimmy Dean

Default ARRL you can Kiss my $39.00 a Year Good Bye

If I were to give the world an enema... 225 Main Street Newington, CT is
where I'd stick the hose.

Old November 26th 03, 04:14 AM
Bill Newkirk

Probably thinks they're responsible for the demise of 73 magazine...

even tho Wayne's traditional subjects (keeping call sign when moving, etc.)
pretty much have all been addressed and even Wayne at the end was stuck for
editorials for amateur radio - resorting to pushing quack medicine and other
crap..

"Steve Silverwood" wrote in message
k.net...
In article ,
says...

If I were to give the world an enema... 225 Main Street Newington, CT

is
where I'd stick the hose.

OK, I missed the earlier part of this thread, and I'm probably opening a
huge can of worms by asking this, but....

What do you have against the ARRL? I've had nothing but good
experiences with them, both at HQ and with their representatives
locally.

--

-- //Steve//

Steve Silverwood, KB6OJS