Old November 10th 03, 01:20 AM
John L. Broughton

Default NRA special event

A few of us here in the Yavapai Amateur Radio Club (YARC) in
Prescott, AZ, will be holding a special event on Nov. 17th to
celebrate the 132nd birthday of the NRA operating as K7NRA. The
information on the ARRL's Web site needs correcting. The operating
time will be from 1500Z - 2400Z (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., MST). Also,
a SASE would be appreciated, an 8 1/2 x 11 if you don't want the
certificate folded.

We will be operating at Gunsite, http://www.gunsite.com/, considered
by many to be the premier firearms training site in the U.S.

We'll be operating on the General Class frequencies. QSL to K7NRA.
He's good in the callbook or contact me for full name and address.

If this operation is successful, we plan on having a better one
next year that will have a little more organization and planning
in it.

73,

John, WB9VGJ
Secretary, YARC
John L. Broughton
wb9vgj@a...
http://www.commspeed.net/wb9vgj

Special event station F4ASK Dx 10 September 4th 04 12:16 AM
Special event station F4ASK Dx 0 September 3rd 04 04:55 PM
Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #665 Tedd Mirgliotta Dx 0 June 20th 04 08:40 PM
Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #662 Tedd Mirgliotta Dx 0 May 28th 04 09:49 PM
Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #662 Tedd Mirgliotta Dx 0 May 28th 04 09:49 PM