Old November 11th 03, 02:27 PM
Odd Erling N. Eriksen

Default QSL library separator cards?

Hi,

Some time ago (12 months, I think), a QST column mentioned that a US
company had started making tab cards (Hope this is the correct term) for
archiving QSL cards.

One tab card/DXCC entity, with a table printed on the card allowing you
to fill in what bands/modes you had worked the entity on. Fits neatly
in a shoebox.

Does this ring a bell with anyone? I've googled for these cards without
luck. They'd really help me get my QSL collection organised!

Thanks,
--
73 de LB1LF

Odd Erling, ARK

Are part-time bandleaders semiconductors?

Old November 11th 03, 03:55 PM
Odd Erling N. Eriksen

Perhaps you are thinking of the stuff on
http://www.hamstuff.com/

-Thanks - the dividers featured on the site look nice, but they are not
what I'm after, as they do not have a table for bands/modes worked printed
on them. Would be great for recordkeeping purposes...

If noone comes up with a reference to the ones featured in QST, I guess
I'll go for W7NN's dividers. 338 (DXCC current list) tab cards costs
approx. US$ 55,- locally, so there's no money to be saved making the
headers myself...

Thanks!
--
73 de LB1LF

Odd Erling, ARK

Famous last words #4: Trust me, I know what I'm doing!
Old November 11th 03, 04:22 PM
KeyBoard In The Wilderness

More sources at URL:
http://ac6v.com/qslmisc.htm#QSLM

!

Old November 11th 03, 04:32 PM
Odd Erling N. Eriksen

KeyBoard In The Wilderness wrote:

http://ac6v.com/qslmisc.htm#QSLM

Bingo!

http://www.radio-warehouse.com/front%20view%201a0.JPG

Thanks. Should have checked AC6V's link collection rather than googling...

--
73 de LB1LF

Odd Erling, ARK

Famous last words #4: Trust me, I know what I'm doing!

Eagle Library for LM386 anyone ? Mike W Homebrew 2 July 14th 04 09:04 AM
Governmental activities. Boston Public Library. Don Saklad Boatanchors 0 January 24th 04 06:04 AM
Eagle Library Files W3JDR Homebrew 0 January 20th 04 11:38 PM
Rare Books on Electronics and Radio and Commmunications Hania Lux Equipment 0 October 22nd 03 07:48 PM
Rare Books on Electronics and Radio and Commmunications Hania Lux Equipment 0 October 22nd 03 07:48 PM