Old November 12th 03, 09:50 PM
bob

Default LOL!!!

Why don't you suck roger's dick and get it over with. Jeez, no life eh?

Stagger Lee wrote:
On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 16:50:02 +0100 (CET), Woger Nescio wrote:
: Nor the formula itself. Guess it's a little higher math than an
: special ed student like you could do.

The formula is obviously incorrect, as I demonstrated in previous
posts. Any "loss" formula which predicts infinite loss at a 1:1 SWR
and zero loss at an infinite SWR is quite obviously f*cked up.

My best guess is that you couldn't read the textbook properly and that
you completely misunderstood the use of the formula which you finally
wound up quoting.

Don't cite authority, Wiseman, when the authority you quote is
completely beyond your comprehension. Go back to your comic books.

Old November 12th 03, 10:33 PM
bob

TAMPA, FL: The FCC has requested that General class licensee James W.
Dale, KE4TEW, retake the General class examination elements under the
supervision of FCC personnel by July 30, 1999, or his license will be
canceled.

At:

http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/1999/06/23/1/

TAMPA, FL [UPDATE]: The FCC notified James W. Dale, formerly KE4TEW, on
August 3, 1999, canceling his General Amateur Radio license. The FCC had
notified Dale on June 18, 1999, requiring him to retake his Amateur
Radio examinations prior to July 30, 1999, under the supervision of FCC
personnel in Tampa, Florida. According to FCC Attorney Riley
Hollingsworth, K4ZDH, Dale failed to appear for reexamination, and his
license was consequently canceled. Hollingsworth also warned Dale about
continued operation of radio transmitting equipment.

At:
http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/1999/08/11/2/

Now, the "Miracle"

TAMPA, FL [UPDATE]: The FCC notified General licensee James W. Dale,
KE4TEW, on September 28, 1999, that it was reinstating his Amateur Radio
license with a short-term renewal date of September 29, 2000. Dale had
failed to appear for reexamination after being notified by the FCC on
June 18 to retake his Amateur Radio examinations prior to July 30, and
his license was canceled on August 3, 1999. FCC Legal Adviser for
Enforcement Riley Hollingsworth said the FCC has "since reviewed and
accepted" Dale's detailed response and his explanation for failing to
appear for retesting. Hollingsworth said the FCC was reinstating Dale's
General license "pursuant to our agreement with you," but the FCC letter
did not elaborate. Hollingsworth told Dale that if there are "no valid
complaints about your use of Amateur Radio" over the next year, he may
apply for a routine license renewal at the end of his current term.

At:
http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/1999/10/07/5/

Thus, KE4TEW, a convicted felon who jammed HF frequencies for years
while id'ing, did not show up for a retest. Why? That's easy. He paid
for his license. Then Riley does what he has done with the others who
did not show up, he cancels the license. Good Riddance to this nuisance.
Then almost two months later, Riley reinstates the license, WITHOUT THE
ORIGINAL RETEST!!!! "Pursuant to our agreement with you" What the hell
does that mean?? In other words, even though we know you are not
qualified to be on the air, go ahead anyway???? What the hell kind of
enforcement is this? It's biased enforcement, Riley's trademark style.
So what was the agreement? Harass people on the Internet 24/7? Continue
to jam the Liberty Net? Is he paying Riley a monthly fee to be on
Amateur Radio? Riley's little slush fund. Did TEW give Riley a large
amount of illicit drugs? What was it that made Riley reinstate this
known drug dealers ticket that was fraudulent in the first place?
Maybe Riley does Rita on weekends?

If you are wondering what kind of ethics violation Riley committed in
granting TEW's ticket back under the table contact the Inspector General
of the FCC as several already have. Ask Mr. Feaster to add your name to
the ethics probe of the KE4TEW case. Then one day you too will know how
to bribe an FCC official and make him make unethical decisions on your
behalf.

Feaster, H Walker III OIG (202) 418-0476

or