Old November 12th 03, 09:47 PM
N2ION

Default WANTED-DONATIONS

LIMARC (the Long Island Mobile Amateur Radio Club) has had two Field Day
meetings in preparation for the big event next June. We want to improve our
emergency preparedness and we feel that it's to the club's and public's
advantage to get an early start. We want to be ready far in advance of this
event.

LIMARC feels strongly about being ready to assist in any type of
emergency situation. We would like to be ready to do our part for public
service.
At this time LIMARC is looking for donations of towers, telescoping
masts, beams or vertical antennas, radios, etc. to be used for the Field Day
event, or any other emergency where we may need to provide emergency
communications.

If you have any of the above items, and are not using them, and would be
intersted in donating to our cause, please contact Jeff, or by
phone at 516-356-0800.

The club will provide you with a donation confirmation document letter
for tax purposes.

We really need your help at this time so please try to assist us as
best you can.

Thanks & 73,
Jeff, N2ION
Co-Chairman-LIMARC Field Day Committee