RadioBanter

-   -   Icom R8500 : help needed (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/24935-icom-r8500-help-needed.html)

maitkaci November 22nd 03 09:22 AM

Icom R8500 : help needed

Can anybody help me about an unexpected failure in an Icom R8500
receptor?
No more signal, no more audio output, no way to enter a new frequency
with "MW" button. The display flashes continuously.
Has anybody experienced such a phenomenon ?
Help needed since there is no Icom support in the place where I live.
Thank you.
AitKaci