Old November 22nd 03, 09:22 AM
maitkaci

Default Icom R8500 : help needed

Can anybody help me about an unexpected failure in an Icom R8500
receptor?
No more signal, no more audio output, no way to enter a new frequency
with "MW" button. The display flashes continuously.
Has anybody experienced such a phenomenon ?
Help needed since there is no Icom support in the place where I live.
Thank you.
AitKaci
Old November 22nd 03, 09:14 PM
Do