Old November 29th 03, 09:33 AM
Ryan Breai

A childish outburst from you.

Shame on you, Geoff.

Grow up, OM.

"Geoff" wrote in message
As you who is known here by the pseudonym "The Village Idiot", .....
seem unable to post a single, reasoned, and
coherent reply to my post....attempt of
self-aggrandisement..... typical of paranoid tendancies.

Old November 29th 03, 09:47 AM
Geoff

"Geoff" wrote in message
As you who is known here by the pseudonym "The Village Idiot", .....
seem unable to post a single, reasoned, and
coherent reply to my post....attempt of
self-aggrandisement..... typical of paranoid tendancies.

"Ryan Breai" wrote in news:3fc86897_3@mk-nntp-
1.news.uk.worldonline.com:

A childish outburst from you.

Shame on you, Geoff.

Grow up, OM.

Your piecemeal replies are an attempt of self-aggrandisement which is

Old November 29th 03, 09:58 AM
Brian Reay

"Geoff" wrote in message
"Geoff" wrote in message
As you who is known here by the pseudonym "The Village Idiot", .....
seem unable to post a single, reasoned, and
coherent reply to my post....attempt of
self-aggrandisement..... typical of paranoid tendancies.

"Ryan Breai" wrote in news:3fc86897_3@mk-nntp-
1.news.uk.worldonline.com:

A childish outburst from you.

Shame on you, Geoff.

Grow up, OM.

Your piecemeal replies are an attempt of self-aggrandisement which is
typical of paranoid tendancies.

He isn't paranoid, everyone is getting at him. ;-)

His problem is having a NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY (def.) personality marked
by self-love and self-absorption; unrealistic views about your own qualities
and little regard for others.

Best just leave him to it and ignore him.

73

Brian

Old November 29th 03, 11:04 AM
Ryan Breai

A somewhat childish response from you, OM.

Shame on You.

Grow up, Geoff.

Old November 29th 03, 12:22 PM
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

"jim.gm4dhj" wrote in message
haven't yet realised that you don't win a debate by bragging how big
your willie is.

you can't ?....

....but we've got the biggest, balls of them all... (ACDC)
--
;)
73 de Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI - mine's a pint.

Old November 29th 03, 12:55 PM
Fred

I have bought several items from W&S, from small to large. The only
problem I ever had was then sent me a PL259 right angle when I asked
for a BNC right angle. A phone call got me the correct item and was
told to keep the wrong one.
So I rate W&S OK

I also use ML&S, both mail order and I pop in when passing to
Heathrow.
Chris T is excellent and the service both mail order and in the shop
is fine. The only problem I ever had with ML&S was that a tax form
went missing costing me 90squid. I don't know for certain it was there
it could have been at the VAT man but that is my only problem.

So personally I rate both as excellent.

Wonka
Not a UK resident

Old November 29th 03, 01:07 PM
class_a_zpk_12wpm

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 00:34:01 +0000, wrote:

haven't yet realised that you don't win a debate by bragging how big
your willie is.

or perhaps HOW MANY DEGRESS one has !!

Old November 29th 03, 01:07 PM
class_a_zpk_12wpm

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 00:34:01 +0000, wrote:

haven't yet realised that you don't win a debate by bragging how big
your willie is.

or HOW MANY PEOPLE one has trained !!